The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #10) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Incredibles
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

Note: As of 2:46pm EST on 12/13 we are told the 24.99 GBP price is an error caused by an IT issue that is being worked on at the moment. It has also been relayed that anyone that orders now will receive the 19.99 GBP price.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058522-1418408088-701822.jpg

11058522-1418408088-701868.jpg11058522-1418408088-701833.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701874.jpg
incredibles_zavvi.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Says £19.99 when I went on the Zavvi site... Not that I'm buying this lol

Ah get one ordered ya spoil sport :LOL::rofl: I've pre-ordered it as I've decided to start a Pixar collection lol, why not :cigar: Speak ing of Pixar, wonder where Brave went? It was in stock last week and it's just disappeared :watch: Not out of stock either as they tend to leave them on the site to p**s you off :hilarious:

This will probably now end up been listed as sold out soon due to lot of customers cancelling their orders that was £24.99 and re ordering at £19.99 :giggle::LOL::rofl:

Reactions: Agent_DVD
This will probably now end up been listed as sold out soon due to lot of customers cancelling their orders that was £24.99 and re ordering at £19.99 :giggle::LOL::rofl:

I've done exactly that.

If Zavvi's preorder price guarantee worked properly like Amazon's then they wouldn't have this problem. Why I should have to ask for the difference back (which means I have to keep track of price changes myself) is ridiculous.

You'd have thought that Zavvi would have learned their lesson by now with all the issues we have with them. Not being able to update shipping addresses, credit card details, sending photos of damages, filling out online forms for missing items and so on and so on and...

just cancelled then reordered at new lower price
1180x90-20141212-z-wk50-am-christmas-countdown-011140.jpg

View large image

Previous
Next
The Incredibles - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (The Pixar Collection #10) (3000 Only) Blu-ray

£19.99

Save: £5.00

FREE UK Delivery on all orders

Qty:
Pre-Order Now

Availability: Preorder now.
Release Date: 04 May 2015

10% off Disney Steelbooks when you buy The Incredibles
Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we will charge you the lower price! *terms & conditions apply

Last edited:
Reactions: schrute farms
Just cancelled my two orders, because I realized i can pick up a couple of extra disney titles at a discount and using the code BIGSPENDERZ works with Incredibles

Since Beauty and the Beast dispatched, I had no pre-order left in my Zavvi queue, that was the first time in a long, long while... and it didn't even last three days :rofl:.

First Zavvi pre-order for 2015 then! And make that two whenever A Bug's Life goes live :).

Not that these two Pixar films are the only upcoming Zavvi exclusives that I'm interested in *, but I'm confident all the others announced and listed for pre-order so far will not sell out soon, and I think I'll try to cut back on steelbooks next year :D.

My card expires in May 2015, don't know if it's May 1 or May 31 though (and The Incredibles is listed as released on May 4)... guess I'll find out.

Seeing Zavvi getting back to Pixar movies motivates me to ask for a possible refund on the Wall-E BluFans GB... I like the art a lot, and I'm a lenticular guy so I dig the slip too, but knowing Zavvi will eventually get to it and knowing it will be €20 cheaper does make me want to wait for them, especially given that it'll probably be gloss and there won't be screw-ups/endless delays like what we're seeing with Scanavo Asia.

* Eventually I'll want to buy Das Boot, Dr. Strangelove, Snatch, Superbad, Horns, Gangs of New York, The Crow, American Psycho, The Imitation Game, American Graffiti, Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, Wild at Heart, The Losers, Dead Man... just not at full price for any of them — except perhaps on two double-dips: King Kong (I have the "average" comic-book style German steelbook) and The Avengers (I can't resist a good lenticular, and if it has a title and all the Avengers portrayed on the front, then yes), those two probably won't stick around very long.