The Inglourious One ...

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Yes, my room is small ... but alas, it's more cave authentic! :p Hope to get a bigger room in the next place, until then I'm thankful to at least have a room for all my stuff.

Without further ado, welcome to my cave. :movie:

[media=youtube]58WQV_X3i2U[/media]

Attachments

• DSCN1008.JPG
    DSCN1008.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN0999.JPG
    DSCN0999.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN1001.JPG
    DSCN1001.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
dude, that is a very nice setup. A bit small but looks cozy nonetheless. The dog seems to think the same as well :)

Doesn't that sound setup get too loud for peeps in the house? Man I have never been able to spend the money on audio because I know I will never be able to turn it up without bothering others (although Im planning on making a soundproof theatre in the next house).

Im really diggin that piece from the Uncharted 3 box-set. Missed on the black friday deal for that box-set from new egg. As you already know I love those posters as well. Too bad the company is gone.

How big is the TV ?

Doesn't that sound setup get too loud for peeps in the house? Man I have never been able to spend the money on audio because I know I will never be able to turn it up without bothering others (although Im planning on making a soundproof theatre in the next house).

How big is the TV ?
I dont crank it to where I would like ... but I didn't get it all at one time either. So I just kept adding on etc. This way when I move and get into a bigger place I'm ready to roll! But I do give it it's fair shake from time to time.

Only one thing comes to mind: when can I move in?
lol.

Ok video is up in OP .... enjoy. uploaded the wrong video but its good enough ...

Nicely done Wreck. Those chairs are perfect for the Man Cave, comfortable and not space consuming. Do you have to secure that Uncharted 3 chest during the show especially when it is an action flick?

Nicely done Wreck. Those chairs are perfect for the Man Cave, comfortable and not space consuming. Do you have to secure that Uncharted 3 chest during the show especially when it is an action flick?

It moves around a bit ... not extreme. However when I had my scarface humidor there it really moved around ... so had to pull that off. I actually hate the couch/chairs. Hope to upgrade to 2 leather like HT recliners perhaps this year.

Reactions: ash333
It moves around a bit ... not extreme. However when I had my scarface humidor there it really moved around ... so had to pull that off. I actually hate the couch/chairs. Hope to upgrade to 2 leather like HT recliners perhaps this year.

You should get a couch with a fridge in-between the seats so you don't have to get up during a movie to grab a beverage. :D

LOOOOVE the Reservoir Dogs set with the car and is it Mr Blonde? :)

Michael Madsen. Thing is heavy and very nice quality! Any res dogs fan should own one. It was insanely cheap. $15 - my local store is out tho. Might be able to find one on gohastings.com tho.