The Inglourious One ...

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Yes, my room is small ... but alas, it's more cave authentic! :p Hope to get a bigger room in the next place, until then I'm thankful to at least have a room for all my stuff.

Without further ado, welcome to my cave. :movie:

[media=youtube]58WQV_X3i2U[/media]

Attachments

• DSCN1008.JPG
    DSCN1008.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN0999.JPG
    DSCN0999.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN1001.JPG
    DSCN1001.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
Wreck did you get that Bubba Gump license plate from the store in New Orleans!? I went in there when I went to NOLA back in October and saw the Gump mechandise.

Wreck, on a side note, what would be better!

Quentin Tarantino coming to hangout and sign all your Inglourious Collection

or

Orlando Magic C/PF Dwight Howard joining the Houston Rockets?

Last edited:
im guessing your a fan of the movie? haha but amazing collection! how long did it take you to get all those pieces? :emb:

probably about a year. I'm doing some big updates to the cave ... hope to get some pics up by end of week. :drool:

wow just watched the video, its soooo old compared to what it looks like now .... need a new vid :p

Well i just bought a ton of Ribbas at ikea ;) ... so i gotta put those up before I make the vid haha.

haha, for sure put those up before making the vid. Im actually adding more of those myself soon. Steel shelf is out of space and you know how it goes more just keep coming in, lol.

yup i know ... I filled an entire rack .... probably 300ish ... but with the ribbas now steels are pulling out that so freeing me up more space onthe rack ;p