The Inglourious One ...

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Yes, my room is small ... but alas, it's more cave authentic! :p Hope to get a bigger room in the next place, until then I'm thankful to at least have a room for all my stuff.

Without further ado, welcome to my cave. :movie:

[media=youtube]58WQV_X3i2U[/media]

Attachments

• DSCN1008.JPG
    DSCN1008.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN0999.JPG
    DSCN0999.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN1001.JPG
    DSCN1001.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome!! Great job. So you started with Malibu Ken.:hilarious:

Haha if that was originally Malibu Ken then Wreck you need to move to Beverly Hills and become a plastic surgeon. You'll make enough to make a life size version of Denzel. :scat:

HAHA! That's awesome that you created an IP Man from Obama. You did awesome work on it. :scat:

No, I bought IP man ... I created Book of Eli. (also created the white IB Aldo Raine and Al Pacino from HEAT) The IP Man is the Enterbay 1/6 scale fig .... hard to come by these days.

No, I bought IP man ... I created Book of Eli. (also created the white IB Aldo Raine and Al Pacino from HEAT) The IP Man is the Enterbay 1/6 scale fig .... hard to come by these days.

Oh Ok I got you. You have a really nice collection. I need to start collecting more collectables to spice my collection up. I have a few but nothing like what you have. :D

Reactions: Wreck
Oh Ok I got you. You have a really nice collection. I need to start collecting more collectables to spice my collection up. I have a few but nothing like what you have. :D

The majority I got from turning in my dvd/blu's I dont want to hastings. Then I took the hastings gift card and then bought figures online instead of purchasing stuff in store.

Anyways here is the addition to arrive in 3 weeks. I'm getting the dark color tho, not this tan.

MS-CEALGAPC_LRG_00.JPG

The majority I got from turning in my dvd/blu's I dont want to hastings. Then I took the hastings gift card and then bought figures online instead of purchasing stuff in store.

Anyways here is the addition to arrive in 3 weeks. I'm getting the dark color tho, not this tan.

MS-CEALGAPC_LRG_00.JPG

Whoa, those look like two leather lazeyBoys connected together. :drool: Those movie theater seats are nice. Watch movies in total comfort with those. :scat: It looks like it even has a hidden console in the armrest for your remotes. Very nice. :drool:

Whoa, those look like two leather lazeyBoys connected together. :drool: Those movie theater seats are nice. Watch movies in total comfort with those. :scat: It looks like it even has a hidden console in the armrest for your remotes. Very nice. :drool:

It does. They're real leather and these are powered recline too so it will be so much better then what I currently have. (Micro Fiber 2 recliner glider and one seat in middle) instead of console/drink holder.

They had a 40 year anniversary deal at a store nearby with 40 month no interest so I took advantage.