Price: One Click $118 | Lenticular $62 | Full slip $62
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA SteelBook, Lenticular slip

112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl.jpg

123352aaaagr222zrcnccg.jpg 123355bzkhbstddepebzbv.jpg
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened my copy on the weekend, equally terrified @sunnyx ;)
Pleasant surprise: only a minor scratch on the back. This little bugger goes down to the bare metal, though. Otherwise it's perfect.
Hopefully yours will be as good as that or even "more" mint. ;)

Reactions: sunnyx
My (replacement) copy arrived 100% mint. :woot:

I also needed to swap out my damaged Ant-Man steel; it arrived clean as can be, too.

At least Blufans takes their replacement QC seriously. :rofl:

Honestly, though. With the the exception of some very early releases (Wreck it Ralph, Up, Rio), I've had pretty decent luck with Blufans. Of the last 24 steels, I've only had the two that needed replacing (and one full slip that was partially crushed during transit). In my experience, those numbers are on par (or better than) with most premium retailers.

As an added bonus, they actually respond to replacement requests--unlike some retailers and group buy hosts. :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
I opened my copy on the weekend, equally terrified @sunnyx ;)
Pleasant surprise: only a minor scratch on the back. This little bugger goes down to the bare metal, though. Otherwise it's perfect.
Hopefully yours will be as good as that or even "more" mint. ;)
Funny how we seem happy with 'only a minor scratch' for Blufan steels lol. With my luck I be happy to accept anything that isn't actually a dent or ding. I will keep you posted and see what luck I have in the draw.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
So the Lenti has finally arrived. Haven't been getting involved in Blufans lately due to their poor QC issue and 'cardboard' cheap slips. Decided to take a dip as the Zavvi one sold out.

Well up next to see if the Blufan gods are kind to me for very once and actually give me a frigging mint steel for once you bast**d! :LOL: After all these years you owe me!

I'll Be Back :cigar:

IMG_6666.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
The verdict....

It's the mintest blufan steel I have ever opened up. :woot: No obvious defects at all!

Does it the pass the 'OCD' test? Not entirely, tiny missing paint dots, very few tiny imperfections. But do I care? Nah! I would class this as mint. So really pleased with this one. Compared to what I had before would be scratches paint chips and all the usual nonsense you get. But I'm happy with this one. :thumbs: If Blufans continue to maintain their QC I may start dipping into them regularly.

IMG_6670.JPG

IMG_6671.JPG