Price: One Click $118 | Lenticular $62 | Full slip $62
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA SteelBook, Lenticular slip

112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl.jpg

123352aaaagr222zrcnccg.jpg 123355bzkhbstddepebzbv.jpg
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Full slips on Nova are miles, miles better. Steel is better on BF. Lenti is the same? I'm a bit gutted as I have Nova's lenti and it's the same as this, so I have an inferior steel inside. If however, I had a Nova full slip, I would be 50:50 on whether that or BF would be better tbh.

Oh no, I was hoping for something different. I really do want to own the Blufans steelbook, but neither slip is overly exciting. If I'd go for decadency, I'd buy the Blufans lenti slip just for the steelbook and put it in my Novamedia Full Slip A.
Is there any chance we'll get a 1/4 slip perhaps?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Oh no, I was hoping for something different. I really do want to own the Blufans steelbook, but neither slip is overly exciting. If I'd go for decadency, I'd buy the Blufans lenti slip just for the steelbook and put it in my Novamedia Full Slip A.
Is there any chance we'll get a 1/4 slip perhaps?

No 1/4 slip for Jungle Book - only full and lenticular slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I noticed all the actors posing with their characters on the art cards, except for Mowgli and Baloo. Mowgli I get but where's Bill Murray on his art card? I guess he didn't want to do a press shot with his character.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I just researched the releases for this movie tonight. The Blufans' full slips are better than Nova, and the titles are an important "non-downgrade," both have cards and a booklet, but none of the steel art is special. Taiwan has a nice cut-out slip but nothing else going for it. It's always nice getting another Blufans with a booklet and cards, so I'll probably bite on it for that reason as much as any other.

I just researched the releases for this movie tonight. The Blufans' full slips are better than Nova, and the titles are an important "non-downgrade," both have cards and a booklet, but none of the steel art is special. Taiwan has a nice cut-out slip but nothing else going for it. It's always nice getting another Blufans with a booklet and cards, so I'll probably bite on it for that reason as much as any other.
The fact that the Blufans steel itself is so much better doesn't matter to you??(n)(n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet