The Jungle Book (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #2) [UK]

Engelskind

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2012
Austria
Release Date: {param} August 12, 2013
Purchase link: The Jungle Book or HERE
Price: £22.99
Notes: Region B/C locked

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More actual Pics (inc Audio+Subtitles): (Thanks to NM)

Hi all,

I can confirm B/C region coding.

Here is my copy:

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Welcome screen:

DSC_0012.JPG

Audio:

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

Subtitles:

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

Done :)

David

Attachments

• junglebook-zavvi.jpg
    junglebook-zavvi.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 835
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator:
Look what showed up in my mailbox today after I was told they had to cancel my order due to a glitch:
9ztx.jpg

zor3.jpg

Seemingly in perfect order, I didn't notice any slashes and dents.

Can't complain about a free steelbook though.

Look what showed up in my mailbox today after I was told they had to cancel my order due to a glitch:
9ztx.jpg

zor3.jpg

Seemingly in perfect order, I didn't notice any slashes and dents.

Can't complain about a free steelbook though.

Awesome dfoles! :LOL: That's the best kind of steelbook, when its FREE! :oohyeah: :scat:

Reactions: dfoles
Result doles. :thumbs: The embossing looks perfect on that copy as well.

The embossing is perfect. This steel looks amazing out of the wrapper. The back leaves something I be desired though.

Yeah, I didn't read the j-card and now I'm on the hunt for a cheap region free player or hack able one

I bought a blu-ray burner recently. I rip my imports to a region free ISO then burn them.

Zavvi has a deal on just now where if you buy a Zavvi Exclusive steelbook with Jungle Book you get Jungle Book steelbook for £9.99.

I bought 7 Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks with 7 Jungle Book steelbooks. All 7 Jungle Book steelbooks have the same flaws which is why they are trying to get rid off them by selling them cheap. All have the same paint chip top right edge, a couple have a squint spine.

I still think its a great price and a nice Christmas present.

For US members, it is available on the HDN store for an amazing price $11.99 EEK!EEK!EEK!. Better deal than Zavvi. No requirement to purchase another item :LOL: Planning on getting one to give as a present.

Reactions: smileyx9
I dunno, free is a pretty good price. Unless I can use the NINJAB13 discount code on top of that :D