The Jungle Book (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #2) [UK]

Engelskind

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2012
Austria
Release Date: {param} August 12, 2013
Purchase link: The Jungle Book or HERE
Price: £22.99
Notes: Region B/C locked

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More actual Pics (inc Audio+Subtitles): (Thanks to NM)

Hi all,

I can confirm B/C region coding.

Here is my copy:

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Welcome screen:

DSC_0012.JPG

Audio:

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

Subtitles:

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

Done :)

David

Attachments

• junglebook-zavvi.jpg
    junglebook-zavvi.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 833
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!

They better refund my $1.61 shipping charge.

I got that same email this morning. Funny part they sent me a dispatch email 2 days ago.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Does that mean they cancelled the toy story preorder? So we literally got jungle book for free

Reactions: dfoles
The Jungle Book (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #...

Yeah, I'm wondering if this is just "official", automated without checking. I've gotten order cancellation emails that were wrongly sent out and my order was fine. I already got charged for shipping, and other here are saying that they have received their copy without being notified of the despatch

I guess I'll really know next week if I get a surprise Jungle Book in the mail. If not, someone owes me $1.61 or whatever the going rate for £0.99 is at the time

Last edited:
I was a bit gutted since I received this email as well, but lo and behold I find the jungle book waiting for me at home! :LOL:

attachment.php

Did your order show as "Despatched" or still "Awaiting Despatch"?

I'm thinking mine's on it's way, they just have to official send out this letter.

Did your order show as "Despatched" or still "Awaiting Despatch"?

I'm thinking mine's on it's way, they just have to official send out this letter.

It was showing as "Awaiting Dispatch" and as it had been like that since Saturday I assumed they wouldn't send it out.

Fingers crossed they've sent out yours too! :ohno:

Just came home to my free copy....i even manage to cancel my AWT despatch order along with toy story....thank u Zavvi for giving me this beautiful steelbook for nothing. Crazy thing is i dont even like this film but hw could i say no to a feee steelbook.

Hey Zavvi! :ass:

Like a few lucky others, my free copy dropped through the door this morning.

I've still got the usual Zavvi mess to sort out though. They've cancelled my previous £9.99 offer order, leaving my free order (the one they said they were going to cancel) active. I'd used Zavvi points against the original order, these haven't been credited back to my account.

I think after I'm done sorting this out I'll have earned my free copy.

Which by the way has some terrible embossing alignment issues. You've got to laugh or you'd cry. :p

JB.JPG

Hell, I'm usually 3-4 days behind you guys, I might have mine by Saturday at this rate!

For anyone who ordered Fantasia to get The Jungle Book for £9.99, what were you charged?

Did you pay just the £9.99 as TJB ships straight away, did you pay £15.00 (half now and half later) or was it the whole £30.00?

I'm a bit gutted about mine too. Got it for £9.99 and the embossed title is way off, like over a mm to 2mm easily. I also do not like how dark the colours are on it. It arrived mint though so I suppose that's a bonus considering my Seven Samurai arrived with a scratch from top to bottom and the embossing was out on that too.

Slowly going off steelbooks but can't help buying them for some of my favourite films of all time.

Hey Zavvi! :ass:

Like a few lucky others, my free copy dropped through the door this morning.

I've still got the usual Zavvi mess to sort out though. They've cancelled my previous £9.99 offer order, leaving my free order (the one they said they were going to cancel) active. I'd used Zavvi points against the original order, these haven't been credited back to my account.

I think after I'm done sorting this out I'll have earned my free copy.

Which by the way has some terrible embossing alignment issues. You've got to laugh or you'd cry. :p

The first one I paid full price for looked like that but the 9.99 version that showed up the other day is flawless and embossed perfectly. No spine slash either. Sorry you got one of the duds.