PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 644
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:
@dipzy Cheers mate. Same to you! :)

@mothy Thanks buddy. I'm still waiting for a reply to my second email, but it's the weekend, so a delay was expected. But yeah... you win some, you lose some. Glad to hear most people's arrived ok though!

I've just realised I didn't get any DLC. Can anyone describe what it looked like? Thanks.
Mine was loose inside the bubble mailer and actually fell on the floor when I pulled the other stuff out. If you can't find it among your items, then I suggest checking the packaging to see if it's hiding in there... hopefully you still have it! :ohno:

Here's what mine looks like...

photo.JPG

Reactions: wxlinkswd
Mine arrived today via amazon.fr in an A1 mailer, but it's mint!
Only the steelbook was sent (sealed with game inside), with a slipcover similar to the german one (but in french)
Very happy :D

Pic with slipcover:

WP_20140804_001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
So I just got a reply from GamingReplay. Here's what they said:

Good afternoon.

We sorry this situation.

We gonna send you another steelbook.
The extra value, you will have to pay, to our PayPal account is, 10€ When you make payment, please inform us, so we can expedite your steelbook.

Our paypal account: [email protected]

What do you all take from that? I'm a bit confused to be honest... they want me to pay €10 for a replacement? So I've already basically paid €50 for damaged items, and now they want me to pay a further €10 just to get a replacement steelbook. Surely they can't be serious?!

Thats a joke,i would just go through PayPal.
Good thinking! I'll probably do exactly that, depending on the response I get... I replied again asking them to confirm that they want me to pay €10 for a replacement and expressed my disappointment.

What a flippin' joke! What are you going to do mate? I've got a rather angry email already written up and ready to send, but I may actually try the calm approach first. :p
Not sure what to do. TBH id rather get a refund and order the the german or french version, really loving their slipcovers and im not stick the ps4 skin on my soon to be glacier white ps4 [emoji16]

Might email for refund, if they decline will go through paypal

Not sure what to do. TBH id rather get a refund and order the the german or french version, really loving their slipcovers and im not stick the ps4 skin on my soon to be glacier white ps4 [emoji16]

Might email for refund, if they decline will go through paypal
Same here... I'd rather just get a refund so I can reorder from Amazon. I mentioned in my reply that I expect a replacement free of charge or a full refund. Like you said... if they decline, then it's PayPal contacting time! ;)

Just got another reply from them...

We understand what you telling us, however, the value that we asking for, is to pay the shipping costs of steelbook.

The Steelbook itself, is offering
Making the customer pay the price for their own error... gah! :banghead:

Shipping for my original order with all the extra stuff included only cost €5.50, so why is it €10 just for them to send a replacement steelbook?

Last edited:
Just got another reply from them...

Making the customer pay the price for their own error... gah! :banghead:

Shipping for my original order with all the extra stuff included only cost €5.50, so why is it €10 just for them to send a replacement steelbook?

that is one thing i do not also understand, paying extra for a damaged item which wasn't caused by us.

I told them "im not paying extra to get another steelbook for that was not damage by me but by your lack of proper packaging. How can you send an item like a steelbook in a bubble envelope? As a collector of steels, the damaged one i have received is no good to me"

I shall now wait to see what they say :mad:

Reactions: Noodles
that is one thing i do not also understand, paying extra for a damaged item which wasn't caused by us.

I told them "im not paying extra to get another steelbook for that was not damage by me but by your lack of proper packaging. How can you send an item like a steelbook in a bubble envelope? As a collector of steels, the damaged one i have received is no good to me"

I shall now wait to see what they say :mad:
Exactly mate. So frustrating! I actually replied with something similar...

"I don't understand why you're making the customer cover shipping costs for the replacement of a damaged item. It wasn't my fault the steelbook arrived damaged - it was packaged very poorly, therefore you're to blame and should pay the price."

Looks like we'll both be contacting PayPal, because we're clearly getting no where with these people.

Mine just arrived in the mail and thankfully no damage. Sorry Noodles and Dipzy :\ I hope you get a replacement! The game and steelbook were taped together..they put tape on the steelbook!?!? I don't see any DLC codes though..

That's good to hear @nicblue. :)

Yeah, the tape thing was a bit strange... seems the GamingReplay are quite lazy when it comes to packaging. I'm guessing all the items came separately and they just bundled everything in the bubble mailers themselves, so there's probably a good chance they just simply forgot or missed the DLC codes in a few... they come across as a very unprofessional company imo.

My order from GamingReply arrived today. Shipping in bubble mailer resulted in small dent on front of the steelbook but its really small so its still acceptable. Guess I was lucky.

Are they still replying to your emails @dipzy? Looks like they're ignoring me now... I asked how they'd package the replacement, but no answer yet. However, in their last email they did finally give me the option to return it for a full refund, but I have to cover shipping costs, so I'm out of pocket no matter what I decide to do. :(

Are they still replying to your emails @dipzy? Looks like they're ignoring me now... I asked how they'd package the replacement, but no answer yet. However, in their last email they did finally give me the option to return it for a full refund, but I have to cover shipping costs, so I'm out of pocket no matter what I decide to do. :(
@Noodles they replied saying to post it back to them for a full refund so im not sure what to do as shipping back to them from here wont be cheap

@Noodles they replied saying to post it back to them for a full refund so im not sure what to do as shipping back to them from here wont be cheap
Exactly mate... shipping it back to them will cost more than just paying for them to send us a replacement. I checked with Royal Mail and sending it tracked to Portugal would cost £10.15 of our own money!

I've never had to get in touch with PayPal about anything like this... any idea what they'd actually do?

UPDATE - I eventually received an email directly from the company manager who offered to send me a replacement steelbook and PS4 skin if I pay €6. They also promised me that "it will be sent in a box much better protected", so I agreed and paid the €6.

Obviously I'd rather this had never happened, but I'm happy with that outcome (considering my previous options). At least now I can finally open my copy of the game and play it! :D

Last edited: