Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• laststand-firstposter-full.jpg
    laststand-firstposter-full.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna see this anyway, but now that I know that Jaime Alexander is in it, hubba hubba.

:D

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Really? I think he looks very good for his age. Stallone's face is a mess due to all of the work he's had done and Willis just doesn't age full stop :D

Bald men don't age quickly. The Force is strong with us. :hilarious:

Just returned from seeing this......... this will come as no surprise to you, I LOVED IT!!!! Great balance of comedy and drama and the action was superb!! Very violent and very gory! Wasn't expecting so much blood.

Arnie was on top form playing a perfect character for him and I'm gutted this isn't doing nowhere near as well as it should be at the box office!

I will be watching this again!

Reactions: blumaster
Disappointed that this ONLY came out over here on the 25th, and a week later there are hardly any showings near me (and at a decent time). Some Odeon cinemas have stopped showing it completely, judging by their website. Looks like I'll have to wait for the blu-ray then.

I saw this last week, and I absolutely loved it! The only thing I knew about it before seeing it was that it was Arnold - so it was essentially a complete blind viewing. I tend to enjoy movies more than way and this is no exception...

It was much funnier than I expected it to be, especially during the action set pieces. The supporting cast provide plenty of laughs but you can tell that Arnold's time away from the big screen have made him a lot more mellow and he seems much more down to earth. He's happy to lampoon himself and as always he doesn't take the role too seriously - playing the perfect line between action/drama/comedy.

There are times when some of the dialogue will have you cringing, but that's all part of the fun! It's very gory and very violent - and ultimately very silly - but it is a highly enjoyable movie and well worth a watch. I'm not sure how many repeat viewings it will stand up to, but it's safe to say Arnold has still got it!

Reactions: Drum18