Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• laststand-firstposter-full.jpg
    laststand-firstposter-full.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually looking for some Good old Fashion action :cool: Can't wait to hear that Gatling Gun Blow some **** Up, a Big Plus...... It's Rated "R" :D Hopefully it gets a steelbook release :D

SO EXCITED MY HEAD MIGHT BURST!!!!!!

I was all up for going next friday (it's out over here on the 25th), but I'm away to my dads for the weekend so I'm gonna have to wait until the 27th!! Cannot wait though

Might see if there are any advance previews going on anywhere near me

Really pleased to see it's getting some good reviews too (although I knew it would.... I am biased though :D )

This movie was absolutely awesome! First excellent film of 2013!

It's hard to believe that this is Arnold's best film since 1994's True Lies.

The direction was perfect as well. Jee-woon Kim is one of Korea's best directors and really made a perfect Hollywood action movie. No crazy editing, no distracting rock music. Scenes had tons of breathing room. It was like watching an excellent action film from the 1990s.

And that Corvette - holy ****! The Last Stand is a western meets Burnout Legends. Just great.

Also interesting that Jamie Alexander has been in two films with the exact same action scenario:
1. In Thor, she has a showdown with Destroyer in a middle-of-nowhere desert town.
2. In The Last Stand, she has a showdown with goons in a middle-of-nowhere desert town.

I'm so glad Arnold is back. I was really sad when he said he would retire from acting after Terminator 3 - I'm just thrilled that he's back. I always loved him, even in his mediocre post-True Lies films. The theater I saw it in was empty (only about 9 people) at a 7:30 showing - I really hope this doesn't flop. So please all of you see it in the theater and don't wait to rent it.

I'm only disappointed that Arnold doesn't say "Asshole", but at least he says "Sun ov a *****."

Movie: 4/5

Last edited: