The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Demand seems very high for this movie in general, Kimchi sold out 2000? in a few minutes.

Indeed, as did filmarena Collection - numbered edition (FAC) and Un-Numbered edition (FAC) both sold in a flash.

But it is not unusual for very hot titles with a 500 Print run to be limited at 2 copies per person. Kimchi, Blufans and FA have done it countless times.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and bobberino
Update:
Just got the email,this release almost sold out in china,so we decide cancel the GB on HDN.
we will list some left copies on Webstore,sorry again.
List time not change

That's a shame :( was looking forward to ordering, I am a little worried about the Terminator boxsets now with them being sold out before the GB begins hope not as that is a must get for me.

So its going live at 10 PM U.S. Eastern Time on the website correct? And very limited quantities it sounds like, I've never done an order straight from the website before but from looking around no Paypal portal?

The website looks like it needs some works, every copy of every previous HDzeta release shows up at first, not the best first impression, a number of other things wrong with the website as well.

Well one thing is for sure looks like the relises for this are imatating the movie in real life :giggle: .

FA damaged :dunno:.

HDZeta almost unobtainable o_O .

Only Kimchi looking like its off the ground with no issues :ohno: .

Good luck to all who are after this or looking to make a Collection:notworthy: . You must have nerves of steel gang :thumbs: .

Reactions: harry
Update:
Just got the email,this release almost sold out in china,so we decide cancel the GB on HDN.
we will list some left copies on Webstore,sorry again.
List time not change

I was always a loyal customer to HDZeta products. We supported and promoted HDZETA here at HDN and now we are almost excluded from the sale. That is a huge bummer for me. This will be the third HDZETA exclusive I am missing in my collection, thus I may stop collecting this line. And I will not pay more than 100 USD for this on ebay.... And how can these ebay sellers have more than 10 of these in stock, like for ExMachina, Minions and the Man from Uncle???

Best wishes,

Michael

Why put up a webstore if they will hardly sell there? I hope it won't be the case for Terminators & Mad Max.
I was always a loyal customer to HDZeta products. We supported and promoted HDZETA here at HDN and now we are almost excluded from the sale. That is a huge bummer for me. This will be the third HDZETA exclusive I am missing in my collection, thus I may stop collecting this line. And I will not pay more than 100 USD for this on ebay.... And how can these ebay sellers have more than 10 of these in stock, like for ExMachina, Minions and the Man from Uncle???

Best wishes,

Michael

Well said :thumbs: And I've stopped collecting HDZeta...

Best wishes,

Michael

This.

I'm fed up with their new business line: no communication except "soon" but no update for months then, expensive GB's with new hosts, non secure website & no paypal, they give dozens of copies to some guys on Ebay who resell for $150+ and now they cancel GB a few hour before - go live.

They only come to us when they don't sell elsewhere but we supported and promoted HDzeta since the beginning. That's not correct IMO.
Why the hell do they even have a website? :rolleyes:

I used to love their releases but i won't give them $500 for Terminator when i see how they act with us.
I think i'll stop collecting HDzeta :stop:

Sorry for everyone
I know many people unhappy to see that we cancel this GB,but we have no choice.
Because China FOX make Exclusive master disc for chinese market,this disc come with chinese audio,so many chinese pople want to get it,all copies sold out this morning in 5mins.
I hope everyone can understand we didnt sell huge quantity to the scalper,usually they are not very interesting in WWA steelbook.
We promise we will provide more copies for HDN members one the future release.
Sorry again.
we had list some left copies on website,if you still want it,you can try:https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_33&products_id=185

Reactions: GoldenEye0915