Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: 3D - 4K
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £29.99 (4K)

01-353983.jpg

02-353983.jpg03-353983.jpg

Previous Artwork:
01-317315.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched it this afternoon, and some critics must have watched a different film! it is AWESOMELY HILARIOUSLY entertaining" I don't listen to others opinions because they are worthless, this film ROCKS! Stath V Shark! HELL YEAH! ordered and will be buying all premiums too! :thumbs::naughty::cool:

Yeah, you can't care for others opinions. If you liked it then good for you. I will be buying this as well. Sometimes, popcorn flicks like this beats out all those serious films out there. :)

'Don't listen to others opinions because they are worthless'

ouch.

That's the world we're in now, your own opinion is all that matters.

I must pay more attention to the titles, I live in such a forgotten backwater the nearest cinema doesn't even show 3D movies. And I was brainwashed by the '3D is dead' bandwagon too, I didn't know and wouldn't have expected this to be in 3D. It does make sense though, 3D is big in China, from what I've read.

That does go some way to explaining the price for this steelbook, but I'm still not sure The Meg is worth £25! I'd probably go for a dressed up Asian special edition steelbook though.

Couldnt Disagree more!

the film was thrilling for the generation of audience it was made for, but I I don't think a modern audience would enjoy jaws.

As I said before its too slow, it plods along. modern films in its genre are more punchy.

The film in general is ugly, in that it isn't aesthetic. its set in a seaside resort and still manages to be ugly. poor use of location/cinematography. makes viewing unpleasant.

the main theme/score is the only thing that kept its edge.

its simply old fashioned in every way

the film was thrilling for the generation of audience it was made for, but I I don't think a modern audience would enjoy jaws.

As I said before its too slow, it plods along. modern films in its genre are more punchy.

The film in general is ugly, in that it isn't aesthetic. its set in a seaside resort and still manages to be ugly. poor use of location/cinematography. makes viewing unpleasant.

I watched it last month and to me it is at least a 9/10. It aged perfectly to me :)

No, i understood what you said i just simply dont agree. Yes its an old movie and its not cut they way films are cut today and im pretty sure it wont appeal to most of the younger viewers but that dosent mean it hasn't aged well or that the pacing is terrible and it certainly dosent mean It's an ugly film.

I happen to think its a gorgeous movie aesthetically and the way the small town is captured by Spielberg i would say its essential to this movie because its supposed to almost feel like a character in itself and i also happen to love the pacing which is pretty much the same as Close Encounters or ET which, for me, is almost a trademark of early Spielberg and a big part of the reasons why i love his work so much.

No, i understood what you said i just simply dont agree. Yes its an old movie and its not cut they way films are cut today and im pretty sure it wont appeal to most of the younger viewers but that dosent mean it hasn't aged well or that the pacing is terrible and it certainly dosent mean It's an ugly film.

I happen to think its a gorgeous movie aesthetically and the way the small town is captured by Spielberg i would say its essential to this movie because its supposed to almost feel like a character in itself and i also happen to love the pacing which is pretty much the same as Close Encounters or ET which, for me, is almost a trademark of early Spielberg and a big part of the reasons why i love his work so much.
Agree with everything you said :thumbs:

I watch Jaws nearly once a year. Every two at most. I still enjoy it as much as the first time I saw it.

Maybe it's a generational thing, I don't know. But it's one of my all time favs and a milestone in cinema.

Agree with everything you said :thumbs:

I watch Jaws nearly once a year. Every two at most. I still enjoy it as much as the first time I saw it.

Maybe it's a generational thing, I don't know. But it's one of my all time favs and a milestone in cinema.

They are called Millennials! and you should ignore their views on every subject especially politics! Anyone that looks badly on classical films should just be laughed at, at best, and mocked big time. No time for these idiots!

Jaws is a masterpiece! without it we wouldn't have the summer blockbuster because it invented it! these wastes of air that only like new films are beyond a joke!

Jaws is a 10/10 and it will NEVER be viewed less than that be real film fans.

They are called Millennials! and you should ignore their views on every subject especially politics! Anyone that looks badly on classical films should just be laughed at, at best, and mocked big time. No time for these idiots!

Jaws is a masterpiece! without it we wouldn't have the summer blockbuster because it invented it! these wastes of air that only like new films are beyond a joke!

Jaws is a 10/10 and it will NEVER be viewed less than that be real film fans.

But but but but I’m a millennial! Aswell as noodles, pretty sure mickle is and many more! Do we no longer count in your world anymore?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza

0CA959ED-C2F4-4EAE-AD0A-A32FA23CA0F7.gif

Jaws is an all time classic, no getting away with it, it’s true. Granted a lot of so called classics haven’t aged well, but Jaws ain’t one of them.

The Thing, Bsck to the Future and others are all classics and Hollywood these days struggle to capture the magic that these films created. Not to say that all films out now are of not the same quality, there are many, but you’ll never beat Jaws!

My missus and eldest daughter (11) saw The Meg yesterday, and although my daughter enjoyed it, she even said it ain’t a patch on Jaws!

Folks, general reminder- leave politics off of this forum. There are a trillion other sites where you can argue about all related topics. Everyone comes here to enjoy entertainment topics-it's not the place to spread toxicity. It's not welcomed here. Our community and Staff has always worked hard to create and maintain a friendly, collector driven vibe. If you can't conduct yourself respectfully, and refrain from personal attacks, please feel free to use a different community, or request that your account be deactivated. If the attacks continue your account will be suspended. Thanks everyone for respecting this request.

Last edited: