The Muppets (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 12, 2011
Best buy Exclusive $7.50

Sku 4602982

f_muppetcase0212_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there are plenty in the store...why not cancel them and pick it up at the local bestbuy?

May, perhaps in the stores by you but it has been sold out in the stores around those who have placed their orders online. Plus, the web site does not allow cancellation once it is in processing state. Which is ironic since they don't have any on hand to process otherwise these orders would have been shipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
Some stores get extra stock in, I knoow I went to my BB for Lion King one week and they had like 4 then a week later they had like 8.

Anyone else notice the BB flyer this week where they called this a steelbook

I want a muppets "steelbook"

picture.php

Well. I heard back from BB, sort of. Apparently they refunded my money with no notice and deleted ALL of my purchase history. I guess they don't want people to pay for stuff and don't get, to ask where there stuff is.

Well. I heard back from BB, sort of. Apparently they refunded my money with no notice and deleted ALL of my purchase history. I guess they don't want people to pay for stuff and don't get, to ask where there stuff is.

Glad to hear yours was resolved whether or not you are happy with the resolution. This just teaches me never to order through Bestbuy.com again. Their online service is terrible. I hope mine has a similar end result as yours.

I don't think I explained it well enough. They removed all my transactions, and now I can't place an order either. So I am a bad customer, because I was asking where my stuff was. I wish I had seen the forum they have on Bestbuy.com. I looked under customer service, and everybody was bitching about them, on their own website.

still waiting for best buy to ship my couple copies I ordered.... :rolleyes:

guess I should have just picked them up in the store. lol.

I don't think I explained it well enough. They removed all my transactions, and now I can't place an order either. So I am a bad customer, because I was asking where my stuff was. I wish I had seen the forum they have on Bestbuy.com. I looked under customer service, and everybody was bitching about them, on their own website.

Might be a blessing in disguise Rick. It really doesn't say much about your company when people are bitching in your own forum. Very sad...

Reactions: Ricker
This is quite the mess. I'm assuming they are going to cancel some of these orders. Just a matter of time. Good thing I picked up a couple extra in store.

Yeah, I picked up the 2 I needed at the store. But it pisses me off that they won't refund or ship. If they shipped I was going to keep them for members who did not get one.

Yeah, I picked up the 2 I needed at the store. But it pisses me off that they won't refund or ship. If they shipped I was going to keep them for members who did not get one.

I would contact your bank and dispute the charge if the order was cancelled and the charge is still there. Unless it's an authorization charge, then it will drop off on it's own. I'm going to try calling and asking them to manually cancel my order as I don't need it anymore.

Did everyone get charged for their online order? I checked my account and it doesn't show any charges and of course my order is still showing processing in their system.

Did everyone get charged for their online order? I checked my account and it doesn't show any charges and of course my order is still showing processing in their system.

Mine is showing the same thing - in process, but no shipping date for either one. WTF is happening with BB? It's almost like they don't want our business. Wondering if my pre-order will ever ship :angry:

Is it possible that anyone ordering the Metal Pack along with a version of the movie will simply receive the entire package at one time? That's the only thing I can think of, that they're sending both items at the same time.

Last edited:
Mine is showing the same thing - in process, but no shipping date for either one. WTF is happening with BB? It's almost like they don't want our business. Wondering if my pre-order will ever ship :angry:

At this rate I doubt it will ship. As long as they don't charge me they can keep it under processing as long as they like. I have a feeling, like it was mentioned earlier on this thread, that the stock for these are gone.
Heck maybe they will ship some of the Futureshop versions by accident and we will get ones with the disc inside.

Is it possible that anyone ordering the Metal Pack along with a version of the movie will simply receive the entire package at one time? That's the only thing I can think of, that they're sending both items at the same time.

The money will just drop off, with no notice from BB that they cancelled your order.

I received this e-mail today...

Good morning,

I was able to locate your order. Unfortunately, it does appear that the order is still processing and there isn’t an estimated arrival date. You can continue to wait for the order or I can cancel the order for a refund. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Blake
Community Connector
Best Buy Corporate

WOW...this was helpful...:ugh: