The Muppets (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 12, 2011
Best buy Exclusive $7.50

Sku 4602982

f_muppetcase0212_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the response I got 2 days ago. I responded back 3-5 days unacceptable.

Hello Richard,

I hope you are doing well today. Richard, I would be happy to look into order BBY01-441748030212. I'm sorry that your item has not shipped out yet. I do see that you should receive this order by 3/9/12, however, since it has not shipped it does not seem you will receive it on time. I will be happy to get this dispatched over to our backoffice, so they can get this order to finish processing through, as it does seem it is stuck in the order acknowledge stage. I do apologize for this trouble, but I thank you for your patience's. Please allow them 3 to 5 business days for them to get back with you. If I can assist you with anything else just remember that we are an email away.

Have a great day!

Thank you,
Stacey
Best Buy Customer Care

My inquiry is specifically related to: Orders Primary Phone: 2072295345 First Name: richard Last Name: hilton E-mail: [email protected] Order Number: BBY01-441748030212 Questions or Comments: WHY THE HELL HAS THIS NOT SHIPPED? SECOND INQUIRE
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I want to know why the damn things have not shipped yet. third request

This is the response I got 2 days ago. I responded back 3-5 days unacceptable.

Hello Richard,

I hope you are doing well today. Richard, I would be happy to look into order BBY01-441748030212. I'm sorry that your item has not shipped out yet. I do see that you should receive this order by 3/9/12, however, since it has not shipped it does not seem you will receive it on time. I will be happy to get this dispatched over to our backoffice, so they can get this order to finish processing through, as it does seem it is stuck in the order acknowledge stage. I do apologize for this trouble, but I thank you for your patience's. Please allow them 3 to 5 business days for them to get back with you. If I can assist you with anything else just remember that we are an email away.

Have a great day!

Thank you,
Stacey
Best Buy Customer Care

My inquiry is specifically related to: Orders Primary Phone: 2072295345 First Name: richard Last Name: hilton E-mail: [email protected] Order Number: BBY01-441748030212 Questions or Comments: WHY THE HELL HAS THIS NOT SHIPPED? SECOND INQUIRE
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I want to know why the damn things have not shipped yet. third request

Ha! I'm sorry but that was probably the most useless email I have ever read. No wonder they aren't doing good.

WOW Best Buy really sucks when it comes to their on-line distribution of these Disney cases...I remember a while back I saw they still had Beauty & The Beast listed as "In Stock" on their site. I tried to order some and then 48 hours later they send me an e-mail stating they didn't have anymore. I'm REALLY glad I actually went to the store and picked up 4 copies, otherwise I'd be :angry:

Worst part is they won't allow you to cancel the order because the order has been processed for shipping. Well, for 4 days it's just sitting there :rolleyes:

NOPE. almost a WEEK later...mine still says

Order Status: 4 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.

NOPE. almost a WEEK later...mine still says

Order Status: 4 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.

They are NOT going to fulfill any online orders. The stock is long gone. I have sent an email to their Customer Service about this every day since Sunday and have yet to receive any response. Nada.

They are NOT going to fulfill any online orders. The stock is long gone. I have sent an email to their Customer Service about this every day since Sunday and have yet to receive any response. Nada.

I agree with Ash. Bestbuy is probably trying to figure out what to do with all the online orders that's why no one is getting any kind of response. I even tried calling their customer service line and whenever I chose to speak to a live agent it would just hangup.

I agree with Ash. Bestbuy is probably trying to figure out what to do with all the online orders that's why no one is getting any kind of response. I even tried calling their customer service line and whenever I chose to speak to a live agent it would just hangup.

WTF? They hung up on you? What is going on over there in Minneapolis? I will not be surprised if Best Buy is history this time next year.

This is the response from my last email sent.

Richard H Hilton,

My name is Phyllis. I'm with the Best Buy Research Team. I have viewed your case 97365878 order BBY01-441748030212. I have sent a request for this order to be up dated so you order item will be shipped out. You will receive a e-mail notice once your order has been up dated.

Thanks
Phyllis
Best Buy Research Team

I sent back a response of: Well get ready to do a lot of researching because I know a lot of people that are still waiting for theirs to ship. I would say to run a report to see all outstanding orders pending, but your computer system obviously needs to be updated and could not handle the request.

WTF? They hung up on you? What is going on over there in Minneapolis? I will not be surprised if Best Buy is history this time next year.

Yup and I tried twice. Both times were just hangups. If I choose to speak to someone it would just end the call. Better be some crazy blizzard up there as I'm not taking any other bullcrap excuse.

Richard H Hilton,

My name is Phyllis. I'm with the Best Buy Research Team. I have viewed your case 97365878 order BBY01-441748030212. I have sent a request for this order to be up dated so you order item will be shipped out. You will receive a e-mail notice once your order has been up dated.

Thanks
Phyllis
Best Buy Research Team

I sent back a response of: Well get ready to do a lot of researching because I know a lot of people that are still waiting for theirs to ship. I would say to run a report to see all outstanding orders pending, but your computer system obviously needs to be updated and could not handle the request.

Excellent response Rick! Their computer system must still be running COBOL as the entire inventory system is text based and on monochrome monitors no less :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Richard H Hilton,

Thanks
Phyllis
Best Buy Research Team

Glad to hear at least they are answering some of us. I have sent two emails already and both of them have not been replied.

Yup and I tried twice. Both times were just hangups. If I choose to speak to someone it would just end the call. Better be some crazy blizzard up there as I'm not taking any other bullcrap excuse.

When the remaining media entertainment and electronics store in the US pulls stuff like that, why are those of us in the US even surprised there are so few US steelbook offerings? :angry:

Call this number 1-888-237-8289 and do not choose order status, wait for the option to speak with somebody, I think #4. This is the email address: [email protected], I think everybody needs to bombard them with emails. This same **** happened with the last batch of Viva cases. Thank god I got mine in store.

Also I added a nasty comment to their wall on Facebook, which now looks like it's been removed, but here's a response from somebody

Best Buy Rick,

What? There must be something we can do to help. I'm so sorry about all this. Can you please send us an email with the order information and we'll take a look at what's going on. Email us at [email protected]. Thank you,

Marti
11 hours ago · Like

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ IXS and ash333
For being such a big company their customer service is very lacking. A lot of times they have no clue what is going on when you call and are very slow. I have had success in the past posting my problem in their forums on their website where someone would get you a result. Good luck with all this.