The "My" Ebay & HDN Trade thread sales alerts

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is not a "Hey look at this awesome deal on ebay thread" ... its the "Here is my auction for such and such."

If there is an awesome deal ebay link that is not yours, then you could post it in the thread that best matches that slip edition etc.

I'm sure over time some links will get posted that have crazy prices, no need to bash that person ... as it probably just wont sell.

Note-as usual, all disputes arising via sales on Ebay are governed by Ebay and Paypal policy. Do not post trade disputes in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put up a big portion of my collection includes Iron Man 1&2 Play, Kings Speech Viva metal, Star Trek Into Darkness ES and Terminator 2 KimchiDVD exclusive all starting with a reserve of 0.99. Plus there is a number of other rarities including Metropolis (Masters of Cinema), Thor HMV and Grindhouse (German) that have reserves as I'm not too keen to sell but at the right price and in my current financial situation I couldn't say no. So have a look and I hope someone on here can grab a bargain.

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/bluraysteels/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I just realized this thread exists.
I recently listed probably over 120 Steelbooks on eBay so here I am to semi-promote it. I can give members discounts too (more so if you don't mind doing a direct Paypal transaction).

Some notes: international shipping outside of Canada and the United States will be quite expensive for most items ($40 or 45 with tracked packet). Of will pack well and everything of course, and can combine shipping for multiple purchases. Full value declarations only but I can mark as a gift if you want. ;)

Here are my items: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/neighbor_totoro/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Ignore the toys and other stuff I have listed... unless you're into those as well. :naughty:

I've started using ebay again, after a bit of inactivity, here's my list: satan_clauz

As with Leshita above, I can possibly work something out on the price, if you're welling to do a direct transaction and thus saving me from a billion pounds in fees...

It's mostly my stuff I'm selling, but there's a few bits of my mates...wallpaper...no need for that in hell, it just burns off...

As I say in my trade thread I'm looking at selling off most of my collection. Here's my stuff in case anyone is interested.

The price might a bit higher due to fees and such (they're much better on my trade thread in my signature).

See something you like? PM me here and we'll see what we can work out.

Last edited: