Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release date: October 27, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €18.99

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the new art is the zoomed in version of her face like the Italian release!!! Great!!

Not happy about that and the back art don't suit the front and inside art is a promotional pic

Downer

is it confirmed that this will be the same as the Italian one?
the Italian does come with a booklet however

I'm not going to be happy if this is the zoomed picture and doesn't match the art listed on the product page but the USA amaray is one of the ugliest amarays I own, so I guess that I'll be stuck with whatever steelbook they send.

I don't really know what u all have against this Steelbook. This picture is the same as the Artwork just a little bit different. u all say it's zoomed in but it's not. It's like 3 or 5 centimeters zoomed in but not more. Jungle Book that was Zoomed In and this is not. The picture is a little bit edited it's more artistic like a painting and more softer. The colours pop more then the mock up. And I think this suits the movie better then the "normal" picture.
Then this Steelbook is GLOSSY! U all want it glossy and now it will be and like nobody but one person is happy about that or is like writing about it.
I think the Inside Art is awesome! Love this picture hope it will be in coloring but if not okay then not.
Then u all complaining about the Back. The Back is dark. It's completely the opposite then the front and I think it's brilliant u see this movie it has a dark side. It suits perfectly! And I don't care if this looks not good together but who cares. I don't present my steelbooks open. It just the front or back or the Spine but not open.

Sorry about this rant. But sometimes it pisses me off what I here read over really beautiful steelbooks. I love this forum but it has to be said sometimes. If u don't like it then just don't buy it. And don't complain over really good work.

Enlight1.jpg

Someone on another forum said this and this is completely true. After I read this I didn't like the German Steelbook anymore.

To Wan or peaky, to many color extraction/light cleaner, not a good exposure correction on the face - Its just a really bad copy of the Poland Poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really know what u all have against this Steelbook. This picture is the same as the Artwork just a little bit different. u all say it's zoomed in but it's not. It's like 3 or 5 centimeters zoomed in but not more. Jungle Book that was Zoomed In and this is not. The picture is a little bit edited it's more artistic like a painting and more softer. The colours pop more then the mock up. And I think this suits the movie better then the "normal" picture.
Then this Steelbook is GLOSSY! U all want it glossy and now it will be and like nobody but one person is happy about that or is like writing about it.
I think the Inside Art is awesome! Love this picture hope it will be in coloring but if not okay then not.
Then u all complaining about the Back. The Back is dark. It's completely the opposite then the front and I think it's brilliant u see this movie it has a dark side. It suits perfectly! And I don't care if this looks not good together but who cares. I don't present my steelbooks open. It just the front or back or the Spine but not open.

Sorry about this rant. But sometimes it pisses me off what I here read over really beautiful steelbooks. I love this forum but it has to be said sometimes. If u don't like it then just don't buy it. And don't complain over really good work.

View attachment 272546

Someone on another forum said this and this is completely true. After I read this I didn't like the German Steelbook anymore.

To Wan or peaky, to many color extraction/light cleaner, not a good exposure correction on the face - Its just a really bad copy of the Poland Poster.
We encourage discussion, whether you like the Steelbook or not all opinions are welcome. Just because one person says it's a great looking steelbook others don't have to agree. It still might turn out good but once the steelbook gets changed from the original mock up people get dissapointed. I'm hoping this looks better in hand than the pics show.

View attachment 272546

So what your saying and showing us with evidence of both pictures is that the final design is zoomed in lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Fisheds and Noodles
I've cancelled for now and will wait for in-Hand pictures. There's a lot releases for this in Europe to choose from. My favorites atm are the German Mediabook and the French Slipcover.