Release date: November 24, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price:
£15.99
Notes: Available this Halloween season

others.jpg

interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks mate! link worked for me. i entered "crimbo" and it applied the 10% discount, but only in the browser that i opened with your link. :thumbs:

Thanks for the alert guys. One of my fave horror/supernatural flicks from recent years, ordered with crimbo code.

Wow... I love the film and with that price and good finished, temping to place an order... but I'm not digging the artwork at all, preferred to original poster though... enjoy guys now's the time to place order....

Thanks @Ronnie3067 just saw your post and cancelled/reordered.
You may want to double check your cancellation status, a while back I bought 3 steelbooks that were on sale, then saw a code here at hdn and re ordered all 3 using the code and cancelled the original 3 (I did all this within 10 minutes) but zavvi didn't cancel my order in time and sent me all six. Its worth checking your account :thumbs:

Lol @digitalbabe, way to look at the bright side:thumbs::thumbs: now you have a back up if one ends up damaged too.

Great price for this steel, (wasn't overly impressed with the front artwork, some have said it looks great in hand though) one of my favourites films is this genre too. Wasn't expecting a price drop so soon, ordered last night and I'm happy to add it to my collection with the conjuring :) wouldn't mind seeing a few more of this type.. like what lies beneath maybe(I may be the only one who likes that movie :emb:)

:):):)

Reactions: roo and digitalbabe
ok that was weird. i've had this for about a month but i just unwrapped it and to my surprise, it has a full gloss finish. i absolutely thought this was matte.

also, the artwork on front, back , and inside fits the movie just fine. sure it's a plain vanilla UK steel, but it's better than many others and for the price I have no complaints.