The Raid 2: Berandal (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #21) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 20th, 2015
Pre-order date: April 23rd, 2015 - 10:00 AM (Korean Time) - Please use the following timezone converter for your local time, click HERE
Prices:
- The Sextuple Pack (One Click Item) - 300 copies (230 copies - for overseas, 70 copies for the Korean market)
$205.00 (Pre-order Promotion Sale Price)

- Lenticular Edition - 1200 copies (600 copies for overseas, 600 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

- White Full slip Edtion - 600 copies (300 copies for overseas, 300 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

- Black Full slip Edition - 600 copies (300 copies for overseas, 300 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

Purchase links:
Once click (Sextuple Pack)
White Full Slip
Black Full Slip
Lenticular

10403376_1713026765591200_8107198014794197818_n.jpg 1551466_1709483709278839_2679976876966783656_n.jpg 1907514_1709483769278833_2569497301681417062_n.jpg 11133939_1709483755945501_2899826057758048523_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I right in thinking there's no way of tracking K-Packet?
Yes, you can track a K-Packet. It's a registered/signed-for Air Mail service.

E.g., the Korea Post tracking site displays the tracking entries, just choose "International registered item" :thumbs:

My guess is that a K-Packet will also be tracked by Royal Mail once it enters the UK, as I see all tracking entries for a K-Packet from Korea to Finland displayed by Finland Post's tracking site.

Thanks @Ranavalone

The tracking number on my Kimchi order page is a different format to what Royal Mail uses so it just keeps throwing it back as unrecognised

Really want both black slips... Someone tell me to buy them - so I can tell my wife it was their fault.
I'm not gonna tell you to buy them. But you know that regret that you feel after not being able to get something, something so beauliful and unique, when you know you could've had it in your hands without any issues and worries? And then later you spend days looking for it on sites like eBay, wasting precious time, and finally find something along the lines of "reasonable price" because face it, you will not be able to find it at it's original price and then, you spend more quality time to convince yourself and your wife, and justify the purchase. You know that feeling I'm talking about? Well, I'm not saying you're gonna go through any of that or gonna feel anything like that. I just wanted to say, don't buy them.

:coffee:

Haha thanks @AlienKing

I relented earlier and bought them both - not only that but I realised that the seller lived a short drive away so jumped in the car and they're now sitting proudly in my collection. I told the wife you all told me to buy them, but I paid for them with "vouchers" from work... I just couldn't live with all your blood on my hands.

Haha thanks @AlienKing

I relented earlier and bought them both - not only that but I realised that the seller lived a short drive away so jumped in the car and they're now sitting proudly in my collection. I told the wife you all told me to buy them, but I paid for them with "vouchers" from work... I just couldn't live with all your blood on my hands.

Glad you scored them and what a coincidence the seller lived so close, that's insane! :thumbs: Mine will be here tommorrow :) Glad you didn't have to get bloody. :LOL:

Glad you scored them and what a coincidence the seller lived so close, that's insane! :thumbs: Mine will be here tommorrow :) Glad you didn't have to get bloody. :LOL:

Yeah managed to get both black slips (the only ones I was bothered about) for about $100 or so. He offered me a sealed sextuplet pack for $195 but I (luckily lol) didn't have my card with me. Probably would have just ended up selling them anyways.

The steels look better in than out, the matt and design reminds me too much of those comic panel steelbooks that were kicking around, in the slips however they look outstanding and weigh an absolute tonne. The addition of the original posters is a nice touch but don't really get the little plastic stands - not sure what they heck I'm supposed to do with them.

Hope you enjoy them when you get em bud :thumbs:

Reactions: Phantasmic
Got my white slip yesterday. It's nicer in person due to the textures. My opinion on the white slips did a 180. I still don't like the steel itself but the slips are very nice, especially the hot foil title.

Reactions: MGD
Haha thanks @AlienKing

You're welcome, I'm here to help :thumbs:;)

Reactions: Marina Blue
One criticism of the White slips would be it's a little bit loose. The steelbook + booklets just fall out, would've liked it to be a bit more of a snug fit.

Also, I got no Bat guy card :( Got a double of the hammer girl I think

Can anyone confirm on the blu-ray disc itself in this edition? How does it compare to the US disc? I have the US set still sealed and wanted to know if it is a superior disc before I sell it off....