The Revenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #38) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 23, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order on June 9, 2016 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

-1.jpg

upload_2016-5-27_0-9-43.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that texture on the full slip is nice! I passed on this, looking forward to seeing what the other retailers do!

I was quite disappointed that it was only WWA steelbook and with no booklet inside, but the fullslip makes it up for me! Thanks for the great photos, I can't wait the arrival of the package now. :)

I think they just tried to deliver mine, but there's a £17.50 customs charge I had to pay and all the courier could accept was cash or cheque, of which I had neither on me, so I couldn't actually take the parcel. Awesome.

I think they just tried to deliver mine, but there's a £17.50 customs charge I had to pay and all the courier could accept was cash or cheque, of which I had neither on me, so I couldn't actually take the parcel. Awesome.
Did you choose EMS shipping and did you ask for low value on customs invoice??

Did you choose EMS shipping and did you ask for low value on customs invoice??
It was EMS premium shipping, I don't remember seeing anything about asking for low value though. Running through an order just now to see what I might have missed, I assume I just had it set as original invoice and skipped over it or something. Eh.

It was EMS premium shipping, I don't remember seeing anything about asking for low value though. Running through an order just now to see what I might have missed, I assume I just had it set as original invoice and skipped over it or something. Eh.
To have a better chance of avoiding customs fees to the UK in the future, use K-packet delivery (the cheapest method) and change the value in the invoice box to $19.00. I have ordered many, many times over the last 3 or so years and never been hit with customs charges using the method stated.
I hope this helps for future ordering :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Daniel Plainview