The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Is there anyone in the UK that would be willing to order a few steels from Finland? It's for the recent Metal Gear Solid 5 game, and the website won't respond to any emails about if they would be willing to ship to the States.

If someone can take an order for 5+, and then be willing to ship to the US (West Coast, Berkeley, Ca 94703) PLEASE send me a pm.

Thanks!

link to item:
http://www.vpd.fi/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-steelbook.html

Just wondering if there will be a group buy for The Flash season one steelbook with lenticular magnet! I think it was a Target release sorry to be so vague I'm hoping you'll know more than me! :thumbs:

Target is just a regular slipcover with a lenticular front - no steelbook.

Hi, First of all, I'm new to this forum. I'm not new to the dvd/blu ray collecting business, been doing it for over ten years. I look forward to use this forum more! :)

I'm new to the group buy thing :) In fact, I have never participated in one. So I have a few questions. Is there a way, I can keep myself easily updated about new group buys here? Is there some kind of newsletter/heads up about new and upcoming group buys?

And then, I might be too late, I can't figure blufans.com out. But I have a crush on the two Gravity releases. Are they gone? Or will there be a group buy?

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Hi, First of all, I'm new to this forum. I'm not new to the dvd/blu ray collecting business, been doing it for over ten years. I look forward to use this forum more! :)

Welcome to the forums :)

Is there a way, I can keep myself easily updated about new group buys here? Is there some kind of newsletter/heads up about new and upcoming group buys?

To stay informed, I suggest you visit the group buys section here, then click on "watch forum" and you'll receive an email when a new group buy opens. Worth noting that it's a good idea to "watch thread" of the title you're interested in as there will be a post there as well about the corresponding group buy.

And then, I might be too late, I can't figure blufans.com out. But I have a crush on the two Gravity releases. Are they gone? Or will there be a group buy?

Blufans forum only ships to Chinese addresses at the moment. For Gravity in particular, it was available for a while on http://shop.hidefninja.com but as far as I'm aware, they're all gone. You could send a PM to @Wreck just in case there are any extras.

Good luck!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Welcome to the forums :)

To stay informed, I suggest you visit the group buys section here, then click on "watch forum" and you'll receive an email when a new group buy opens. Worth noting that it's a good idea to "watch thread" of the title you're interested in as there will be a post there as well about the corresponding group buy.

Blufans forum only ships to Chinese addresses at the moment. For Gravity in particular, it was available for a while on http://shop.hidefninja.com but as far as I'm aware, they're all gone. You could send a PM to @Wreck just in case there are any extras.

Good luck!

Thanks a bunch Apollon! :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
I want a Film Arena Collection release of THE ILLUSIONIST ... what an awesome film, that truly deserves the bells and whistles treatment !