2.jpg

DSC_7515_zpsf48bcb22.jpg

DSC_7509_zps0aa04d7d.jpg

Attachments

• term2.jpg
    term2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get out in the nick of time. Yen 5,980 for this and no inside cover art!

I notice that new steelbook prices are getting higher and higher. Retailers are starting to think we steelbook buyers would pay any price. :mad:

I like it, never expected anything more than that, I actually thought it will be worse with a flimsy sticker on the front, but a J-card slip, now that's a nice touch for a change from Japan, and those who already own the first 2 (T2 V1/V2) this will be a no-brainer, even though the price is the only let down for this release as we all knew in advance that it will have no interior art.

(For this particular steelbook art - taking Play.com's one out of the equation here) the Korean one is hands down the best looking one out there (I'm a proud owner), a stunner indeed but the Japanese one comes in 2nd place that's for damn sure & I'm pleased with the outcome, well that's just me.

you are soo right Ganz EEK!

UK arny kills Japan Arny :shoot:

and they still try to squeeze 8 times the price of a Reall nice looking 1 like UK Terminator outta yah :hilarious:

another FAIL !!!

Japan have l.ost the plot !!

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

As expected, huge let down and nowhere near worth that price.

And this folks, is exactly why you don't pre-order before you know what you're getting. The signs were all there that this would be an overpriced dud and that's exactly what it is, unfortunately.

I hope those who stuck a pre-order in managed to get out of it in time.

I cancelled mine Thank F##k as this is a Joke now !Q! first this crap , then Retribution Advertisments crap !~ and they are asking Top Dollar for them :hilarious:

Soo glad I stuck these on the back of ToTal Recall Pre-Order so I managed to cancell both of them !! UK Terminator Kicks Reall steel :D

Last edited:
what were they thinking of with no inside art, madness

Weird isn't it? Every other release apart from Play.com has no inside art. How can they treat such a big title with utter contempt? :angry:

Even though this is very disappointing, will probably pick this up at some point as am a Terminator completist.

Reactions: Top_cat2
This is not really far from the Korean one, did I say how much I love it lol, it's a beauty but I guess in my eyes only :scat: ;)

Weird isn't it? Every other release apart from Play.com has no inside art. How can they treat such a big title with utter contempt? :angry:

Even though this is very disappointing, will probably pick this up at some point as am a Terminator completist.

makes you appreciate the play release so much more, one of my fav steel's of the year.

So now that we know that no one likes this apart from me, I guess then this thread is all mine now lol

IMG_0187_zps7594c444.jpg

IMG_0186_zpse7960f0b.jpg

Just because it did not come with a see-through slip and/or an extra thick leaflet it does not make it that bad imho but again that's just me talking hehe