The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Arrow Films (Sold Out)
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

91fkjH5rswL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So.....has Zavvi started sending these out before Arrow?

I thought if you ordered directly with Arrow you're supposed to get it early or something?

So.....has Zavvi started sending these out before Arrow?

I thought if you ordered directly with Arrow you're supposed to get it early or something?
Arrow Films have said they have dispatched most of the orders already they will get around to sending the despatch emails eventually

Not every release gets shipped early if you order direct it's actually rare now this happens compared to previously

Don't be surprised if you get delivery before you get the dispatch email
It also might take a while it updates in your account it's been shipped or might even stay at sent to warehouse and not update

When Arrow have lot of orders to be sent they are slow at times sending out the dispatch emails

Last edited:
Arrow Films have said they have dispatched most of the orders already they will get around to sending the despatch emails eventually

Not every release gets shipped early if you order direct it's actually rare now this happens compared to previously

Don't be surprised if you get delivery before you get the dispatch email
It also might take a while it updates in your account it's been shipped or might even stay at sent to warehouse and not update

When Arrow have lot of orders to be sent they are slow at times sending out the dispatch emails
Thanks. I've ordered with Zavvi!! :rofl: :giggle:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Steelbook on the way from zavvi, limited edition hopefully on the way from Arrow, I never get dispatch emails from arrow so it will get here when it gets here

It's my favourite movie so I had to get both versions!

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Thanks. I've ordered with Zavvi!! :rofl: :giggle:
I ordered direct with arrow both the steelbook and the limited edition slipbox
I will be left in suspense :LOL::rofl: wondering if my orders I ordered direct has been shipped as lot of my previous orders for sold out releases I did not get the dispatch emails from arrow until release date or after

I do though have a back up order for both releases with Amazon UK and I expect they will get shipped on Monday or Tuesday next week
If arrow orders arrive before amazon dispatch I will cancel the amazon orders

If both arrow and amazon orders arrive the tenant in my house will likely purchase one of the spare copies as he's a fan of the film and I will let him have either steelbook or limited edition at retail price