Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

I don't believe that an amaray was made for this title for France. They have a amaray 2 disc double feature for the 82' & 2011 movies and an amaray for strictly the 82' movie but no amaray for the just the 2011 movie. They only made a steelbook of the 2011 movie for France. You should be good to go on this.

I've just purchased this. Will let you know what I get but I'm fairly confident that it's gonna be a steelbook.
Am a bit confused by the pictures here and the first one on amz.fr. Hope it's the version shown in the pictures in the OP I'm getting.

Reactions: confessor94
I've just purchased this. Will let you know what I get but I'm fairly confident that it's gonna be a steelbook.
Am a bit confused by the pictures here and the first one on amz.fr. Hope it's the version shown in the pictures in the OP I'm getting.

If you look on Amazon.fr, the second picture shows the actual cover. I've also ordered this too along with Scarface and X-Men First Class. I hope they will all be steelbooks, fingers crossed.

Reactions: confessor94
If you look on Amazon.fr, the second picture shows the actual cover. I've also ordered this too along with Scarface and X-Men First Class. I hope they will all be steelbooks, fingers crossed.

True. But it made me a little sceptical seing the other cover. I really don't want it to look like that. I'd rather just stick with my german steelbook then.
But hopefully I'll get the one pictured in the OP. :)