The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Arrow Films (Sold Out)
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

91fkjH5rswL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure that anyone who places multiple orders from numerous retailers is any different to a reseller? :whistle:

Either way, it prevents other collectors placing an order. Just saying...:angel:
Yeah I thought this was odd myself.

It's very risky if you place multiple orders with multiple retailers waiting to see which one ships first. What happens if more than one charges/ships at the same time?

Fine if you want spares. But if you're only looking to keep a single copy it's too unpredictable.........

Yeah I thought this was odd myself.

It's very risky if you place multiple orders with multiple retailers waiting to see which one ships first. What happens if more than one charges/ships at the same time?

Fine if you want spares. But if you're only looking to keep a single copy it's too unpredictable.........
It's easy to do
Amazon wont debit your card until Saturday or later if you live in Rep of Ireland so you can keep your order up to then before you need to decide to cancel
Zavvi once they have the stock in the warehouses debit card from 3-6 days before release date
HMV various sometimes but most times it done on the Thursday

Arrow Video payment is taken when you order but sometimes they ship 2 weeks before release date but no so much of late they be doing this

Does the Arrow shop send despatch mails?
Yes they do

I have had some previous orders arrive before I got the email

Depends on amount of orders they have to dispatch they can be late sending the emails and dispatching orders

Some orders get shipped on or after release date as in after retailers orders got shipped

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: milky