El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Thanks to willo007 for this heads up:cool:
Release Date: August 27th, 2013
Buy Link: The Walking Dead Season 3
Price: $54.99 - $29.99 on release week

Would you purchase Season 1 and 2 in a Steelbook? Share feedback here.

WalkingDeadS3.jpeg

image.jpg

Would you purchase Season 1 and 2 in a Steelbook? Share feedback here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Popped into Dragon*Con today and got IronE Singleton (T-Dog), Scott Wilson (Herschel), and Michael Rooker (Merle) to sign this.

T-Dog took up most of the front, Herschel did the bottom right corner, and Merle signed over the governor (I was hoping he'd use silver sharpie but he just grabbed the nearest sharpie)
bpfd.jpg

very nice, but did you have a moment in your head where you were just like "oh my god he's taking the entire front cover"?

Yes! Haha, it's alright though, he was super friendly. Plus Merle signing on the governors side makes sense. Just wish he'd grabbed the silver sharpie :(

Steven Yeun (Glen) was supposed to be there but got called back to set yesterday.

Now I feel like I have to get the whole cast to sign it. This is my mission.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Added pics :)

zehc.jpg

y8qu.jpg

cppc.jpg

Holy dfoles! That lineup was crazy!! Never heard of dragoncon before, but it is now my misson to attend! I think I would need a dufflebag for my sign-ables :)
I see Emily Kinney ( Beth ) was supposed to be in attendance - - No signature from her?

Holy dfoles! That lineup was crazy!! Never heard of dragoncon before, but it is now my misson to attend! I think I would need a dufflebag for my sign-ables :)
I see Emily Kinney ( Beth ) was supposed to be in attendance - - No signature from her?

I didn't see her in the room, but between the three of them I was spent.

Dragon*Con is awesome, it's an amalgamation of everything nerd/geek. Anime, sci-fi, steampunk, alt history, super heroes. It's a lot of fun.

Reactions: Nyrvana
Popped into Dragon*Con today and got IronE Singleton (T-Dog), Scott Wilson (Herschel), and Michael Rooker (Merle) to sign this.

T-Dog took up most of the front, Herschel did the bottom right corner, and Merle signed over the governor (I was hoping he'd use silver sharpie but he just grabbed the nearest sharpie)
bpfd.jpg

Sweet! Awesome signatures!

I still need IronE and Scott to sign my sets though....scott is supposed to be at the upcoming Chiller Theater in NJ in Oct.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
So I finally got some art so I can store the disc in a normal bd and I noticed it had a chunk of plastic missing from the top of my steelbook . Upsetting but oh well .

IMG_0451_zpsf77b7d7e.jpg

IMG_0452_zpsda94cf29.jpg

Wish I had tons of money...

Walker Stalker Con is happening in Atlanta at the beginning of November. I could get just about everyone to sign it.

bpfd.jpg

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - $40
Norman Reedus (Darryl) - $40
Chandler Riggs (Carl) - $40
Laurie Holden (Andrea) - $40
Danai Gurira (Michonne) - $40
Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) - $30
Lauren Cohan (Maggie) - $30
Melissa McBride (Carrol) - $30

Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad's Gustavo Fring!!!) - $30

That's only $320 worth of signatures in addition to tickets to attend both days :angry:

Last edited: