Warwick, UK
Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

TWD7.jpg

The-walking-dead-steelbook-outside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
The-walking-dead-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
happy days. :twd: arrived safe and sound today, and has already joined the family. in-hand shots of the latest release below, and for those still waiting, hope it turns up for you soon. :thumbs:
more pics - cover shots:
J-card, for those interested:
inside art:
and finally, disc designs:
time to dig out this gif again. ;)
giphy.gif

well simply has to be Carl for season 8's cover now
Well, that was unnecessary. -.-

I get why Carl should be there but in the past, hasnt it been the character featured who the season prominently focused on? We still have half of the season to go. Even in the 1st half, Carl wasnt the focus.

I didn't expect it to be unavailable. This was a pre-order for me, no questions asked: didn't want to chance it just to save a few quid.

I wonder if there is anyone out there now kicking themselves as they waited for a price drop?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I didn't expect it to be unavailable. This was a pre-order for me, no questions asked: didn't want to chance it just to save a few quid.

I wonder if there is anyone out there now kicking themselves as they waited for a price drop?
That would be me. Crap

I kinda do, too.
With the other seasons still being available I thought this one wouldn't sell out before a price drop. Just like seasons 5 and 6. Well, that didn't work out.

It will no doubt be back

I'm hoping you're right.
If it came back in stock, I'd appreciate a tag. Thanks.

I kinda do, too.
With the other seasons still being available I thought this one wouldn't sell out before a price drop. Just like seasons 5 and 6. Well, that didn't work out.

I'm hoping you're right.
If it came back in stock, I'd appreciate a tag. Thanks.

I believe it will be back, this is Zavvi we're talking about. If I see it come back I'll tag you all.

Might be a bit late saying this now, but I know for a fact tat Zaavi should have 1 copy coming back into stock, as I cancelled one yesterday, as they tried to debit my account for a copy, which they previously already sent me!... Yea.. I know, daft aren't they! But hey ho... that would mean they have one coming back in! Hope that someone here gets it!

Hi @CleverLoginName , @eLviS1987 , @dfoles , @rj531

Not back at Zavvi though I see it's at CoolShop: https://www.coolshop.co.uk/product/walking-dead-season-7-steelbook-blu-ray/AE689H/

Never purchased from them so no idea what packaging would be like.

Thanks for the tag. :thumbs:
According to the description on the shop site, it's the Scandinavian release (see the listed languages). I rather search for the UK release to have a uniform J-Card to seasons 1-6. :wacky:

hmm no US shipping that i can see

They seem to ship to UK addresses only, the country tab can't be changed.

I ordered one from CoolShop, Its the Dutch release, so at least it has a black j-card. I'm waiting for another 18 certificate steel & hope the 18 labels are stickers & then stick those on top of the Dutch logos.I have mine all lined up on a shelf & the Dutch one doesn't stand out As for packaging, Bubble envelope only. Mine made it through mint.