Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 25, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Sold Out)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited To 2000 Copies

11349445-3644427009934414.jpg

11349445-9334427011284135.jpg 11349445-1084427010012111.jpg 11349445-2124427010147735.jpg
11349445-1494427010105114.jpg

Last edited:
The is scheduled for release in for November, and will be bypassing pre-orders as in straight to go live as ‘in stock’ later this month

As soon as Zavvi have this in stock it will go live to order
There won't be a pre order
Ignore the Sold Out for now
If I hear any advance notice before it goes live will be I will let you know if it's allowed

Basically the scalpers won't know in advance when this is going live that is what I think Zavvi are doing
Only just seen this... thanks for the heads up, Paul! I definitely don't want to miss out on this one. :ohno:

Reactions: paulboland
Love the film and the art is awesome but I thought they would of moved away from putting the same art on the slip. So pointless

Rather not have the slip unless the art is different also far too much coming out for November so I'll have to wait until December or Jan to order if it stays in stock

Don't tell me zavvi are going to put all pre orders up a few days before release each time.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Love the film and the art is awesome but I thought they would of moved away from putting the same art on the slip. So pointless

Rather not have the slip unless the art is different also far too much coming out for November so I'll have to wait until December or Jan to order if it stays in stock

Don't tell me zavvi are going to put all pre orders up a few days before release each time.
This won't have a pre order
When this does goes live it will be in stock ready to be despatched

I think Zavvi are trying this out to stop scalpers getting a heads up on when it available to order the only problem with this is the non scalpers wont' know either

This will be a release you need to keep watch on Zavvi website and this thread to see when someone posts in the the thread it's live

This won't have a pre order
When this does goes live it will be in stock ready to be despatched

I think Zavvi are trying this out to stop scalpers getting a heads up on when it available to order the only problem with this is the non scalpers wont' know either

This will be a release you need to keep watch on Zavvi website and this thread to see when someone posts in the the thread it's live

Yeah I read what you said. That's why I put I hope they don't put them up for pre order a few days before it comes out. Meaning you order and it get sent a day or 2 later.
Any release for that matter,
I have a list that I've got orders for so I know what I can spend that month so I'm hoping zavvi don't do that because it messes with my plans lol

I can't order straight away anyway, like I said far too much coming out in November and many releases coming up from outside the Uk that's takes massive priority over this and a few other catalogue titles zavvi have planned.

Scalpers will always have a heads up regardless of how they do it lol

Half of the scalpers are forum members lol, this site and others

Pointless

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Oh I think it is rather better than that. :naughty::thumbs:

The Warriors vies with Southern Comfort for best film by Walter Hill :):thumbs::thumbs:

Streets of fire in all its cheesy greatness is my favourite Walter Hill movie

All over this release, personally not liking the idea of a sudden in stock order, if I miss a pre-order at least there is a chance of pre-ordering on the enevitable second or third round

Reactions: JackRegan
This is defiantly a cult film.

One of those films where if you haven't seen it in a long long time it can be very dated

I remember my dad hiding his VHS for this when I was a kid. I found it and watched it and I kept running round shouting "warriors come out to play" and he knew instantly lol