Slipbox The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray lenticular full slipbox) [Korea]

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: July 19, 2017
Purchase link: Nova, kimchidvd (Pre-order on June 27)
Price: TBA
Note: 1500 numbered copies

EB8D94EC9AB8ED9484-ED9280EC83B7-EB9E9CED8BB0.jpg

Last edited:
What's your opinion, will this edition sell out instantly or hang around a couple of days?
I'd like to combine this release with the pre-order of John Wick 2 at Novamedia on the 29th. But I sense WoWS will be gone quickly, i.e. before the JW 2 pre-order. Even with 1.500 copies to go around. Thoughts?

What's your opinion, will this edition sell out instantly or hang around a couple of days?
I'd like to combine this release with the pre-order of John Wick 2 at Novamedia on the 29th. But I sense WoWS will be gone quickly, i.e. before the JW 2 pre-order. Even with 1.500 copies to go around. Thoughts?
I honestly don't think it will go that quickly. It's a nice looking edition but I can't see it selling out quickly. That's just IMO though!

My estimation is that generally they should hold a couple of days till JW2, but cannot be 100% sure about that.
Also estimation weight is about 370-420 grams both at nova & kimchi. If you get a few of each, you may hit the 2kg limit easily, so separate orders may also make sense for bigger orders.

Last edited: