Slipbox The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray lenticular full slipbox) [Korea]

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: July 19, 2017
Purchase link: Nova, kimchidvd (Pre-order on June 27)
Price: TBA
Note: 1500 numbered copies

EB8D94EC9AB8ED9484-ED9280EC83B7-EB9E9CED8BB0.jpg

Last edited:
The lenticular is nowhere near Nova/Manta/Blufans quality, I personally prefer to display it as a fullslip and keep the lenti elsewhere.

Qualitywise the lenti looks just as good/bad (whatever floats your boat) as the one included in the recent Malena slipbox edition.
Thanks for the picture, btw. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
View attachment 324150
Just received mine. The quality is below Blu Collection releases imo. The lenticular is nowhere near Nova/Manta/Blufans quality, I personally prefer to display it as a fullslip and keep the lenti elsewhere.
Btw, there's a protective film covering the lenti, so the color would look really dull if you didn't get rid of it/open your copy.
Overall not bad at all but I just expect more.

Any texturing on the slip cover?

Reactions: snow flake
Got this beauty last weekend, here're some pictures:

The lenti's really not that great. The background is pretty sharp, but he lacks any sharpness, as if he were out of focus. Not good.
(Note: the protective film over the lenti has been taken off for this picture.)

The slip, however, is awesome:

So much embossing and gloss - just beautiful.

The backside and the spine - not too shabby, either. :)

0897/1500.

The WWA steelbook and the slip work very well together, the yellows match up pretty good:

The only problem is ...

the steelbook's not fitting wholly inside the slip. Also, there's no room for the booklet if you choose to replace the (slim) keepcase with a steelbook, as @eLviS1987 has stated earlier.

In the end, here's a quick reminder how great the WWA steelbook is:
I think this release as vastly superior over FA's slip. As long as you don't absolutely need a steelbook in the slip or are a completionist, this is the Wolf of Wall Street edition to own. Very happy with it!