Attachments

• TWOWS.JPG
    TWOWS.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 374
  • film_20329_1.jpg
    film_20329_1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Carl...are you planning to cancel some copies from the GB since filmarena has given the option due to the misaligned back? Do we have the option to cancel at this stage?

I am just checking and no issues if this is not an option....I have already made the payment...I hope you will be able to check and send out copies to ninjas which at least have the spine aligned...!!

Really poor quality control on part of filmarena/scanavo and Paramount...

I saw the unboxing video. I still think it is a beautiful steelbook better than the target version even with uncentered back art.

Agreed! I can't wait to add this to my Wolf of Wall Street Collection! Will these be shipping soon to the GB members??

I cant for the love of anything understand how some of you think this is a good release. Its sloppy, poor quality and misaligned. Who the hell designed this? He/she must be squinting and have no sense of aesthetics.

Leo beeing cut in the bottom looks horrible...
The uncentered back is aestheticly hurtful for the eyes and the completely botched the deboss. Why the hell choose to deboss the wolf!? It looks like crap!

It looks like a really poor attempt at piracy from a skew machine in someones basement.

All they had to really do was to center the back and deboss Leos yellow shape instead of the wolf (and perhaps make the image a little smaller, like the first pictures) and not cut Leo in the front bottom. If that was done it would probably look really good!

Huge thanks to Carl for this :)

CZ - The Wolf of Wall Street

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

H5msFsg.jpg

AuYtzWi.jpg

BPovSiA.jpg

WqkJJgM.jpg

WKGgDHd.jpg

Dz9SGTM.jpg

Z11iNtq.jpg

LW76Txx.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

5AZqfli.jpg

6tf7yiN.jpg

NneA968.jpg

vFAT36K.jpg

lG02Sms.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

mz6jZm7.jpg

G3dFbBI.jpg

mJWJk3S.jpg