Attachments

• TWOWS.JPG
    TWOWS.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 376
  • film_20329_1.jpg
    film_20329_1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad effort I really like the choice for inside artwork wish the UK version had gone for this. But ultimately the back lets it down it's terrible. The line under the wolf looks amateurish at best, like Sigill pointed out no way around this by choosing to deboss the wolf but if they'd have debossed the yellow silhouette of DiCaprio instead problem solved. The fact that it's off center is unforgivable in my book I mean wtf. :hilarious:

Looks better in the video than the photos, but still some blatant mistakes as pointed above by ninjas....torn which to keep between this and UK....I usually don't keep multiple copies...

Love the disc art on this....couple of questions if someone could help....is the disc content exactly the same as US/UK disc, and is there a way to get an English menu on this disc??

Reactions: gregavfc
I know most people find the UK version nicer, but we should take this release for what it is: a diverse exclusive. I am excited to see different versions available! Could this have looked nicer? Yes. But I'm still happy on how it turned out! It will be a lovely addition to my WOW collection ;) Thanks Carl!

Totally agree! Backs not great, but love the front and that's what matters most to me. It will look great on my shelf! :cool:

I got this message from filmarena.cz

Dear Sir,
We would like to inform You about the order 0000000000. We are very sorry but during stocking of the item VLK Z WALLSTREET STEELBOOK, we found that every items has a debos.
Please let us know, if You're still interested in this item or would You like to change the order.

Best Regards,

Kateřina Dinušová

filmarena.cz

Can not even work slightly?