Attachments

• TWOWS.JPG
    TWOWS.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 381
  • film_20329_1.jpg
    film_20329_1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 317
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks good to me. The picture does look off centre on the back but that may be a stylistic choice. The debossing does look a little strange near the bottom with the extra bit. Overall though this is a nice looking steel. I wouldn't say the UK is better, I need to see some pics before I decide.;)

Thanks to jonoker at the Swedish site "Minhembio".
4623HWALlCM.jpg

5796WI4nXY3.jpg

9497piD7p2P.jpg

Looks like full gloss with metallic $$$! And debossing on the big $!

Glad I didn't cancel that order

Last edited:
Looks like I might have to get a member to gloss this one. Finish doesnt compliment it at all. And why is the back image so far to the left and wolf debossed so weirdly? I thoght the man was going the be debossed leaving the wolf and black suit parts raised?? That what it shows on scanavo website. I dont like the overall design of the UK version but it is clearly higher quality than this one.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I am getting both, but I have to say disappointed with the pictures of this version....the mock-up looked much better, IMO....the back artwork is centered in the mock-up and has a more yellowish-golden tinge, while the actual steelbook shows the back weirdly aligned and a darker shade of gold...

On the other hand, the UK one has turned out better than expected....not saying it is the better version, but based on initial pictures of both, the UK is the winner with the actual items out, IMO...