Attachments

• TWOWS.JPG
    TWOWS.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 376
  • film_20329_1.jpg
    film_20329_1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
There are at least 3 variant steelbook designs for this title. I think this is the best one! Movie was ok, I told myself not to get the steelbook as there are many other titles coming out this year, but after seeing this.. man.. I'm seriously inclined to get one!

I just did from a czech website. £24 all in with DHL shipping to uk with also an empty prometheus french steelbook case (so I can transfer the discs from my amaray bluray in to it).

This will be my second czech steelbook in addition to my X-Men days of the future past which was fantastic quality and easily one of the best I own (until my Blufans Iron Man arrives ;) )

Reactions: pokjak290
Everyone saying it's ugly based on the crappy images on this thread ... have you actually seen the final version? It looks absolutely incredible. Just saw one on ebay. Embossed lettering, and leonardo dicaprio is embossed too sticking out of the case.

I have this and the Zavvi yellow but I really do like this one more. I just like the cover, but would rather it had the dollar sign on the back like the UK.