Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
You can take your 4K and stick it up your arse. 3D all day for me.
Funny how those of us who have to decided to stay current and update our TVs to 4k are being shunned and rudely spoken to by those that are obsessed with what is, at this point, a nigh on dead format.

I wonder if you said the same thing to people 3 years ago when they cried for 3D. Did you come barrelling in, tell them to stick their 3D where the sun don’t shine because you’re totally satisfied with just a 2D disc?

And I wonder if you did the same thing when people wanted DVD but you were happy with VHS....

And I wonder if you did the same thing when people wanted VHS but you were happy with Betamax....

• Thanks
Reactions: Marco86 and crib79
ive never actually met anyone who has a 3D tv. i dont think they actually exist. everyone who claims to have one is just a russian bot!

You can take your 4K and stick it up your arse. 3D all day for me.

Um, is this really called for? I don't see a smiley emoticon so I'm assuming you're NOT joking. I was wondering the same thing about the 3D. Everything is plastered with a 3D logo like everybody has 3D capability when that is farthest from the case. No one is suggesting they drop 3D altogether, just don't make it so pronounced like it's the dominant format.

Reactions: yeslek
Pumped up for this. Blufans rocks.

If they hit the nail on the head with all slips I can see myself one clicking. Or at least a lenti and FS. I was personally very happy with the guardians 2 FS (I know you wasn’t a massive fan) but they seem to be getting better from what I can see with previous releases

Force awakens & age of ultron FS looked good too

Funny how those of us who have to decided to stay current and update our TVs to 4k are being shunned and rudely spoken to by those that are obsessed with what is, at this point, a nigh on dead format.

I wonder if you said the same thing to people 3 years ago when they cried for 3D. Did you come barrelling in, tell them to stick their 3D where the sun don’t shine because you’re totally satisfied with just a 2D disc?

And I wonder if you did the same thing when people wanted DVD but you were happy with VHS....

And I wonder if you did the same thing when people wanted VHS but you were happy with Betamax....

Um, is this really called for? I don't see a smiley emoticon so I'm assuming you're NOT joking. I was wondering the same thing about the 3D. Everything is plastered with a 3D logo like everybody has 3D capability when that is farthest from the case. No one is suggesting they drop 3D altogether, just don't make it so pronounced like it's the dominant format.

Sorry to cause any offense, but that "people want 4k" quote wound me up - as if they are some sort of chosen spokesperson that decided this for the rest of us. The sheer arrogance of that resulted in a heat of the comment I'm afraid. I'm "people" and I certainly don't want 4K.....tried it...not at all impressed. Sorry if I'm not cool for not liking the new-fangled thing ;)

Sorry to cause any offense, but that "people want 4k" quote wound me up - as if they are some sort of chosen spokesperson that decided this for the rest of us. The sheer arrogance of that resulted in a heat of the comment I'm afraid. I'm "people" and I certainly don't want 4K.....tried it...not at all impressed. Sorry if I'm not cool for not liking the new-fangled thing ;)
As someone that right now prefers 3D over 4K (don't have a 4K TV or blu ray player), I can understand that people want 4K simply because that's where the tech is heading. It's like when blu ray started becoming big. People didn't want DVD anymore. I know it's not as stark of a difference as DVD/blu ray, but it's still about "future proofing" your release.

As someone that right now prefers 3D over 4K (don't have a 4K TV or blu ray player), I can understand that people want 4K simply because that's where the tech is heading. It's like when blu ray started becoming big. People didn't want DVD anymore. I know it's not as stark of a difference as DVD/blu ray, but it's still about "future proofing" your release.

The biggest improvement with 4K isn't actually the better resolution it's the addition of HDR (be it HDR10 or DV), it's that that's the real difference maker imo :)

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA
Blufans already made 4K edition for Fantastic beasts so I don´t understand why not include the 4K disc at least in one edition now as well. I know it bump the price sky high, but I want to be futureproof ready, want to upgrade pretty soon, and can´t wait to see this Thor in 4K....

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316