Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
still looking for a double lenti after missing the GB.
will trade my sealed mint copy of blade runner 2049 4K HDzeta (the numbered version with steelbook) for it. or straight cash buy.
pm me if you got a spare thanks!

Hello, please find my tracking numbers? I bought here via HDN. Thank you very much for your answer.

In addition to everyone elses haven't shipped yet, when it DOES ship, you'll receive an email notification and the tracking number will be available under Group Buys -> My Purchases.

In addition to everyone elses haven't shipped yet, when it DOES ship, you'll receive an email notification and the tracking number will be available under Group Buys -> My Purchases.

strange i think you putting miss information out there.
for me personally have always upon always got tracking numbers by private message from @cooey.
each and every group buy.
i just looked in group buys -> your purchases and all my gbs for blufans say 'pending' even ones i have had delivered long long ago. so for me there has never been a tracking number that way at all.

basil :thumbs:

strange i think you putting miss information out there.
for me personally have always upon always got tracking numbers by private message from @cooey.
each and every group buy.
i just looked in group buys -> your purchases and all my gbs for blufans say 'pending' even ones i have had delivered long long ago. so for me there has never been a tracking number that way at all.

Yeah, definitely not "miss information" from my experience. This is what it looks like on one of my most recent group buys:

RN9GJmk

Top of image shows Your Purchases page, bottom shows what displays when you click on the blue Sent area.

Now, this is an HDZeta GB, but I can't see a reason why @cooey would run his group buy any worse than a guy in China with no investment in our satisfaction.

Either way, email or on here, they'll get the tracking.

Yeah, definitely not "miss information" from my experience. This is what it looks like on one of my most recent group buys:

RN9GJmk

Top of image shows Your Purchases page, bottom shows what displays when you click on the blue Sent area.

Now, this is an HDZeta GB, but I can't see a reason why @cooey would run his group buy any worse than a guy in China with no investment in our satisfaction.

None of my group buy purchases say sent on them, they all say pending still and I've received all bar 2 of them. So I think it's a case of which GB host it is as to whether or not they use that resource of the GB system.

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner

RN9GJmk

i can only comment from what i see, im on a lappy not a phone and on all my blufans says pending with no shipping info available that way, but cooey is top notch and always sends a pm with tracking numbers.

cannot stick pic up got issues with photobucket

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
i can only comment from what i see, im on a lappy not a phone and on all my blufans says pending with no shipping info available that way, but cooey is top notch and always sends a pm with tracking numbers.

cannot stick pic up got issues with photobucket

Oh man, photobucket? Good luck with them. Can't believe they thought they could start trying to charge 400 bucks to allow member photos to be public, may as well have been ransomware. Think I'll stick to Imgur haha. No offense meant to either of you guys. Just like you, I can only speak to my own experiences!

Oh man, photobucket? Good luck with them. Can't believe they thought they could start trying to charge 400 bucks to allow member photos to be public, may as well have been ransomware. Think I'll stick to Imgur haha. No offense meant to either of you guys. Just like you, I can only speak to my own experiences!
It's only been n3wk1d (Alex) recently with HDzeta so far that has used the GB purchases to mark as sent with tracking number included and not send a PM or email about shipping.

apsmith21 (Andy) marks his GB in purchases as sent in purchases but does not include tracking number in purchases
A few of Andy's GB's from early 2017 has sent with tracking number included but later ones are just marked as sent
With Andy You get an email to pay for shipping followed later by email with shipping notice which includes tracking number

Other HDN GB purchases it varies some tracking numbers are sent by PM or posted in a thread
Aniv with his GB uses Excel sheet to provide info on shipping costs and later updates this with tracking numbers
You can see this when he send you a PM for shipping to be paid

Cooey sends a PM when shipping has to be paid if not already included and also sends a PM when tracking number is available

Some GB don't include tracking numbers like Karels Film Arena GB's

Only apsmith21 and n3wk1d GB's have been marking as sent in purchases all other GB's hosts remain listed as pending in purchases even after been shipped

Wreck GBs I don't know for sure as I don't have any in my purchases but I expect might be same as Andy's and be marked as sent when shipped

PM should come to you.

I think so far it’s been said beginning of June for single editions and end of June/beginning of July for OC. But dates can always change up until they actually start shipping, patience is a virtue. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast