Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a package from Blufans today, too. Not the same movie, but the same sentiments:

View attachment 379426 View attachment 379427 View attachment 379428

Luckily, the content survived the treatment (almost) intact:

View attachment 379429 View attachment 379430 View attachment 379431

The lower right corner is damaged, but I won't bother complaining if the steelbook is alright. Haven't checked that yet.

I guess we both dodged a bullet, didn't we? @huggy2k4

(Sorry for the OT.)
Who took the wrap to the grinder in that last pic? :wow:

Wow, I don't think I could live with that damaged corner/edge. I would explore a replacement.

It's a good thing it's only superficial. Still, that corner dent :BS::banghead::ugh:

You are right, this isn't acceptable for the money we pay. However, as I've explained in another thread, I really hate asking for replacements, no matter how justified the request might be. Maybe I change my mind in this particular case if the steelbook turns out to be dented in the corner, too, and if scratches are not only superficial, but also on the slip itself. However if it's not the case, I'll just try to bulge the dented corner of the slip from the inside and live with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
That's my feeling as well, in which case given the complaints they've received it shouldn't be hard to sort it and yet here we are again :(
Just keep sending them back. It will improve eventually when it’s costing too much to replace all the damaged steels.

The packaging from Blufans isn’t the problem. It’s what is going on from Shanghai to the point of dispatch. You can put any packing from Zeta, Nova, Manta and they will all come squashed.

Blufans need to start to doing some investigating to the couriers why the packages are so badly mishandled.

The packaging from Blufans isn’t the problem. It’s what is going on from Shanghai to the point of dispatch. You can put any packing from Zeta, Nova, Manta and they will all come squashed.

Blufans need to start to doing some investigating to the couriers why the packages are so badly mishandled.

Well I work for a large online webshop and investigating couriers is useless. The shipment companies are so big they don't care about their quality anymore since they control the market with low prices. There is still the option to send with a more expensive courier but costs increase so much that nobody wants to pay that much for it.

I think the only option is to pack stronger unfortunately. You have to pack it so you can smash it to the wall without the package breaking (at my company we have the same policy) :rofl:. I think the packaging of Blufans could be stronger with a thicker layer of protection, in my opinion it should be, it's not even that expensive for them.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Well I work for a large online webshop and investigating couriers is useless. The shipment companies are so big they don't care about their quality anymore since they control the market with low prices. There is still the option to send with a more expensive courier but costs increase so much that nobody wants to pay that much for it.

I think the only option is to pack stronger unfortunately. You have to pack it so you can smash it to the wall without the package breaking (at my company we have the same policy) :rofl:. I think the packaging of Blufans could be stronger with a thicker layer of protection, in my opinion it should be, it's not even that expensive for them.

You can make it stronger but they will all come squashed like we see in the photos. The impact you see on the photos is as if someone is standing and stomping on them and that is a very large impact. Any packing from Asian retailers will all have the same defected outcome if it was the couriers from Blufans handling it. So if you think adding a thicker cardboard is going to make a difference, think again.

You can make it stronger but they will all come squashed like we see in the photos. The impact you see on the photos is as if someone is standing and stomping on them and that is a very large impact. Any packing from Asian retailers will all have the same defected outcome if it was the couriers from Blufans handling it. So if you think adding a thicker cardboard is going to make a difference, think again.

Not looking for a debate but from experience I know it does make a difference. It could handle more pressure of weight before reaching the steelbook. Hopefully Blufans will improve so we don't need to be nervous anymore! :happy:

Not looking for a debate but from experience I know it does make a difference. It could handle more pressure of weight before reaching the steelbook.

Well I think you are looking for a debate, and of course I will disagree with you :p
If someone wants to stamp on them and kick them around nothing is going to survive in cardboard packaging. Of course adding any more bits of cardboard might help but the outcome you see is a directed focused impact on what you see on those bent sides and squashed packaging at the end of the day. That is not a sign of package that is thrown around. That is if someone has placed a 200kg weight on top it causing those crushed corners and someone stomping on them for fun.

I ordered some steels from Kevins Annual Gb and every single box was all damaged, all the same, focused directed impact with saushed corners and sides from a very large force applied. How it comes into this state is beyond me. I will get some pics up.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName