Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Thor: The Dark World
Best Buy SKU: 3781037
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Matte finish, debossed title on front cover with title on spine, inside artwork

thor-BB.jpg

uvesehas.jpg

e4y4y3y6.jpg

bepaparu.jpg

a6emutys.jpg

y2a7e5ud.jpg

y3y7y7at.jpg

y7ahanar.jpg

uvesehas.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finally opened mine from the group buy and it only had two discs in the 3 disc tray (missing the DVD). Anyone else get one with a missing disc?

They all had a missing disc, there was not DVD issued with it as the studio decided not to include one after they commissioned the steelbook

Reactions: Nightowl
This Steelbook is great. I wish Thor's Buttons on his suit had a metallic sheen like in the Zavvi Copy. But it's all about the Titles with this one, and the titles are freaking amazing! Considering the Steelbook by itself (Not stickers or packaging), I think it's Best Buy for the win! So, Far...But overall, The Kimchi Lenti Slip takes the win.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 85
just cracked mine open today, lovely steel well happy. The film was bloody brillant plenty twists and turns, without giving anything away at all the bit right just before the credits caught me out. very cinematic truely one of my favourite films this year.

bring on thor 3

US - Thor The Dark World

Matte finish (no metallic shine)

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

4uPAoTG.jpg

BHsO6Tb.jpg

cR29FkW.jpg

TTcsI0p.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

6tnnSmK.jpg

bsZud7y.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

I73GDzN.jpg

5M9njge.jpg

Something amusing happened to me regarding this title....

I have an extra OCD sealed/mint spare. My buddy at work, a Non-Collector, expressed interest in this title. So I offered him my spare at cost. He pretty much accused me of trying to make money off of him. :hilarious:

I can see the humor in it now, but I have to admit I was offended at the time?

I officially retracted my offer of $25. What an idiot. For $25, I'd rather just keep it anyway....

What about me going in late to work, so I can pick this up? My time. Tires. Gas. Depreciation of the vehicle. ?

This Steelbook will prevail!

Something amusing happened to me regarding this title....

I have an extra OCD sealed/mint spare. My buddy at work, a Non-Collector, expressed interest in this title. So I offered him my spare at cost. He pretty much accused me of trying to make money off of him. :hilarious:

I can see the humor in it now, but I have to admit I was offended at the time?

I officially retracted my offer of $25. What an idiot. For $25, I'd rather just keep it anyway....

What about me going in late to work, so I can pick this up? My time. Tires. Gas. Depreciation of the vehicle. ?

This Steelbook will prevail!

How dare you try to sell it to him at cost! You're such a terrible friend