Retired
Release Date: July 2, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,560

515YAEfqfjL.jpg

Notes:
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy (cloud-ready) + MovieNEX World

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is just OTT, I shall pass, nothing special about this release and the steelbook I already hate, own it because it is the only option right now, plain and simple, hurry up blufans all I have to say.

Reactions: rpg and Troll2Fan
The price is just OTT, I shall pass, nothing special about this release and the steelbook I already hate, own it because it is the only option right now, plain and simple, hurry up blufans all I have to say.

I do agree with that Blufans hurry up, so many version I have of this steel, but that movie next thing confuses me... just hope it will have a nice j-card, that is what i'm buying it for for the jpanese j-card

Finally it's up but damn that price is like wow! Preordered me a copy to go with my Marvel steels from Japan, hope it comes with a nice 1/4 slip or at least a sticker.

Well, that's ridiculously expensive! However, I have the other 17 versions so it seems I don't have much choice here...DAMN my completionist OCD brain!!! :angry:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Thank you so much for that Percy!!!

:oohyeah:

Reactions: mlmaier84
Just pre-ordered this. Do they charge immediately or before shipping?

Amazon only charges once the item is shipped. if you pre order and the price lowers from the time you pre order it, and the time it's released, you will pay the lowest price.

however the way they ship, amazon.ca, amazon.com and the worse of them all amazon china(they simply packed 5 steelbook on on top of each other and shipped it like this with steel book pilled up against steelbook, guess what kind of surprised I had when i opened the box ?) so far when I order 1 item, which I do often, the BEST wrapping I've see is Amazon UK. I ordered a steelbook and they were all prepack is square boxes with a soft plastic holding the steelbook in the small square box all sealed up and they put it in a cardboard envelope...best wrapping experience from Amzon. I've heard horror story about amazon japan shipping the steelbooks straight in a plain cardboard enveloppe :ohno:

PS: that was my personal experience, doesn't mean that it is always like this.

how will this be packed, will the movie nex box will be sealed up with Thor steelbook both of them together shrink wrapped ?
I doubt it, I'm sure they will be shrink-wrapped individually ;)

Really glad I preodered me a copy last night now that it's OOS @ Amazon :D

Reactions: Actarus