Retired
Release Date: July 2, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,560

515YAEfqfjL.jpg

Notes:
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy (cloud-ready) + MovieNEX World

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice 1, with the success & highly sought after original Thor release in Japan this could be what made a lot of collectors preorder a copy instantly, let's hope those who wanted one already preordered and that it never comes back in stock :hilarious:

Could well be the case, but that was also a very good looking steelbook. I don't think this will be held in such high regard :naughty:

Reactions: earthscope
Wow I can't believe it's already gone on Amazon. I had to order from HMV. I can now consider my personal Thor 2 collection completed with this one (9 in total).

Wowsers! It sold out on Amazon already?! Kind of surprising considering how expensive it is. Good thing I took the plunge yesterday. Glad you were still able to find a copy, buddy!

Reactions: rodtp
Wow I can't believe it's already gone on Amazon. I had to order from HMV. I can now consider my personal Thor 2 collection completed with this one (9 in total).

I know!!! EEK! Got my order in yesterday with amazon.jp and check this morning and POOF.....it's gone. :hilarious:

Will be scanning all the available sites closer to release date to see if it has a sticker or slip or No slip.
If just a sticker/ No slip, then it will be getting cancelled. ;)

I know!!! EEK! Got my order in yesterday with amazon.jp and check this morning and POOF.....it's gone. :hilarious:

Will be scanning all the available sites closer to release date to see if it has a sticker or slip or No slip.
If just a sticker/ No slip, then it will be getting cancelled. ;)

I will keep either way. I like the stickers as well LOL

I don't have the first Thor (JP) but if I'm not wrong it only has a sticker right?

Reactions: mlmaier84
Wowsers! It sold out on Amazon already?! Kind of surprising considering how expensive it is. Good thing I took the plunge yesterday. Glad you were still able to find a copy, buddy!

Thanks Matt. Yes I'm glad I was able to grab a copy, but I'm don't trust HMV entirely. At least the HK one has cancelled my orders twice. Not sure if the JP is any better.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

The first Thor Japan has a small corner slip. ;)

Oh that's a slip I always thought it was a sticker LOL

Reactions: mlmaier84