Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 779
Last edited by a moderator:
Choi? Can you explain how the Clear slip from the normal release will be included? Like flattened and to the side like the protective sleeves they send, or actually part of the final package?

I'm asking because I ordered the non-exclusive yesterday and might want to cancel depending on how that slip fits in here...

Thanks!

Can anyone please explain to me what is the 1/4 slip? So does it mean the lenticular version doesn't have slipcover and the other one does have slipcover but without the lenticular effect!

Can anyone please explain to me what is the 1/4 slip? So does it mean the lenticular version doesn't have slipcover and the other one does have slipcover but without the lenticular effect!

Lenticular version will be a full slip with lenticular effect on the front

1/4 slip will only be a small slip (usually at the bottom) and you can see more of the steel behind it i.e most of the Zavvi releases, the Tangled, Monsters Inc, LGB Kimchi releases (if you want to find those threads)

Very funny. But I said "the", not "a".

Was wondering if the design for the quarter slip has been revealed, since we now have confirmation that the lenti is choice #1.

And my response was correct either way.

But anyway, is it me, or do the specifics of the steels and slips seem to be slipping later and later, of late?

Here's the example of full slip

19436_13783688863901572.jpg

and here's the 1/4 slip (the slip only covers 1/4 of the steel.)

19435_1378369060173199.jpg

Hope this helps. :movie:

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Choi? Can you explain how the Clear slip from the normal release will be included? Like flattened and to the side like the protective sleeves they send, or actually part of the final package?

I'm asking because I ordered the non-exclusive yesterday and might want to cancel depending on how that slip fits in here...

Thanks!

flatten ! FYI.

sent from Galaxy S4

Must admit I wasn't even going to consider this..... might have to reconsider now. Just a shame they're going for the higher price tag again

Reactions: kron
It would be so awesome if the lenti slip was a slipbox which has enough room inside to also fit the plastic slip around the steel... ;)

Never the less, this edition looks great, just unsure on if to pounce as its the standard global artwork and not NA steel :dunno: :ohno:

Reactions: earthscope