Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
titanicuk.jpg

Amazon UK don't seem to limit orders. 1000 Copies is not much when people can buy 20 copies...

Glad i got my order in yesterday.

Last edited:
Sunny, it says it's sold out on the product page. Yet, there is a 'sign up'. Though I missed it, it would be a little crappy if they were fishing for demand, beyond the 1000 with the sign up thing. But either way, I am very happy to see some special editions-it remains a cornerstone of cinema for many ground-breaking reasons.

This was only up yesterday for pre-order and now there's none left? Didn't think it would be such a huge demand. Lucky I saw this thread. As they say, if you snooze you lose :rolleyes: And it has happene to me quite a few times!

Sunny, yep it happens-especially because Amazon didn't limit the qty you could buy-I think it was 20 or something...

DB

Are these all pretty much identicle to the other countries? Perhaps maybe it is the book with foreign writing.

I know lol it was only available from yesterday for pre-order. I wasn't even gonna order it and thought I check a few things out so luckily I just pre-ordered it and next thing I know its sold out.

Damn, that was fast.. I didn't have the time for being bothered or question myself about pre-ordering or not.. LOL

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, thanks to chip, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.. LOL... Joke.

gosh !!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

maybe is this UK numbered ?