Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
I noticed Amazon removed the "1000 qty" on their listing, so they might be making more copies. :ohno:

still showing as 1,000 copies in the description ... have ordered the French release as i can't see the UK set being available without the high flebay price.

I can't believe how quickly this sold out. The annoying thing is though, you can guarantee about 50% of the orders will have been made by people wanting to make profit out of it leaving people like us who actually want the set without the chance of ordering

I can't believe how quickly this sold out. The annoying thing is though, you can guarantee about 50% of the orders will have been made by people wanting to make profit out of it leaving people like us who actually want the set without the chance of ordering
That's the main thing that annoys me about collecting... people get greedy, which means genuine collectors often miss out. That's not what collecting's about at all IMO. The only way I expect to make a profit is if I eventually decide to sell my ONLY copy.

But anyway... there may be a chance that some people cancel their orders (for whatever reason), so Amazon might suddenly get a few back in stock. I'm not 100% sure I'll even be able to keep my order if I'm honest. :ohno:

I'm with you man, I understand if you order more for your friends, but I despise those who buys these like 5 or more to just sell them for a profit. That's not cool and it's an ugly thing to do to fellow collectors.

I would had missed this out, but luckily Discshop.fi is also getting this. :D

It's the same with that Japanese Batman Begins-Steelbook, there were plenty of them available, (and plenty of time to purchase too) but they just recently sold out so fast because some people ordered so many of them at once.

Anyone plan on opening theirs?

I am because I buy these thing for watching, not for selling later.

Last edited:
That's the main thing that annoys me about collecting... people get greedy, which means genuine collectors often miss out. That's not what collecting's about at all IMO. The only way I expect to make a profit is if I eventually decide to sell my ONLY copy.

But anyway... there may be a chance that some people cancel their orders (for whatever reason), so Amazon might suddenly get a few back in stock. I'm not 100% sure I'll even be able to keep my order if I'm honest. :ohno:

same here lol, got this ordered but not sure ill keep the order EEK!

I want this well p****d I missed it wasn't even available a day very poor indeed and should of been limited to 1 copy each. I'm sure there's folk on here keeping stum who have ordered multiples shame on you.