Total Recall (2012) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Hong Kong]

Nope coz I think these will be collecting dust in the shops. But having said that I'll see if I can pick one up tomorrow as its delayed by one day.

DSC_1235.jpg

DSC_1240.jpg

DSC_1241.jpg

DSC_1242.jpg

DSC_1243.jpg

DSC_1244.jpg

DSC_1245.jpg

DSC_1246.jpg

DSC_1248.jpg

DSC_1251.jpg

DSC_1252.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, looks awesome!!!
EEK!

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I think it looks awesome !!!
EEK!

I'm not sure why anybody would want this if they have the Korean and Taiwan editions. As with most Hong Kong editions recently, this one is the poor relation in comparison with those two.

It might be due to the fact the all Hong Kong released are damn limited or small quantity, the studio or distributors may think that whether they add in additional slip or cardboard or not, they are always sold out. So why spent additional money and efforts in printing that slip and design?
I may be wrong. LOL

It might be due to the fact the all Hong Kong released are damn limited or small quantity, the studio or distributors may think that whether they add in additional slip or cardboard or not, they are always sold out. So why spent additional money and efforts in printing that slip and design?
I may be wrong. LOL

You are definitely correct Alex :hilarious:

Reactions: Top_cat2
For sure. Total Recall is definitely a limited release. Its not a popular film yet nearly sold out.

But not all releases are like this. There are some like MIB3, Fight Club, that are still available.

I may be wrong. LOL