Training Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited With Embossed Title and Gloss Finish.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I own this steelbook (contemplating it after seeing the pictures though...) but this is the second recent instance (after Enter The Dragon) where the steelbook has looked far, far superior to the mock up image. I mean, that image Zavvi supplied us with didn't sell me at all. Seeing the actual, In hand pictures?? It's beautiful...

Reactions: MK50 and dfoles
I pre-ordered this steelbook - I love the movie, thought it would be great. But I think you might be right about the over-shopped front, there's just something about this release that doesn't do it for me. As soon as I got the steelbook I was underwhelmed.

Reactions: lolwut
These high quality pictures have sold me. I've ordered my copy. It's funny how on Zavvi it looks plane jane. But in the flesh ... wow. Zavvi needs to pay one of you folks to take steelbook pictures for them !

Still looks plain in all the hi-res photos. Gloss and quality camerawork can't fix poor/boring artwork, and the black&white detracts rather than enhancing the artwork. I actually like the amaray cover better - at least it has a good color scheme. I'm genuinely confused as to what many see in this one... ??