Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told that this will have a lenticular slip box and the steel will have a lenticular slip case...is that correct? What we are seeing are the slip boxes for the Tri pack correct? So we still need images of the slips that house the actual steelbook.

I was told that this will have a lenticular slip box and the steel will have a lenticular slip case...is that correct? What we are seeing are the slip boxes for the Tri pack correct? So we still need images of the slips that house the actual steelbook.
No, the Lenticular part is the slipbox. There will be no separate lenticular slipcover like a Kimchi release for example

Directly from the oven!!
135805xf59ccp8ypwf7fac_zps00b6325d.jpg

- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface
Full-Size Front Lenticular slips!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I'm confused, are the above slips what you get if you buy them individually? And if you buy the tri-pack you get the the ones that make the big image?

I'm confused, are the above slips what you get if you buy them individually? And if you buy the tri-pack you get the the ones that make the big image?
Yes, these are the individual releases. The big image (of Grimlock I assume you are talking about) will be on the back of all these slips. If you buy only one, for example, you would only have a piece of the larger image. Nothing is special with the tri-pack except for the outer sleeve that holds them altogether and having the same numbered steelbook/slipbox for each.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
Yes, these are the individual releases. The big image (of Grimlock I assume you are talking about) will be on the back of all these slips. If you buy only one, for example, you would only have a piece of the larger image. Nothing is special with the tri-pack except for the outer sleeve that holds them altogether and having the same numbered steelbook/slipbox for each.

Ah so what we see in the pic I quoted will actually be a lenticular image?

it looks same style of release as Star Trek Into darkness so yes if you get the 3 individual steel a,b and c you will be able to make that image side by side, what happens when you get the tripack is that they are all sealed together a,b,c and it was put in another sealed hard plastic transparent box to fit all 3...and they have all the same number. if you buy individually you will have different numbers for each version a,b and c

whether you buy them as tripack or individually it's the same a,b,c artwork (if they sell individually)

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyh84
If you have plan on getting a single case instead of the tri-pack, the back of the single art A, B or C will include a data sheet to cover the shoulder back art. Info by K.

@charlie1533pr lets just say someone gets art C which appears to be the front steel of the tripack, if bought individually, the back artwork of Art C which are the teeth(front mouth part), it would be covered with a data sheet that would be sealed so only way to see the picture teeth part would be to open the sealed Slip ?

Reactions: charlie1533pr
@charlie1533pr lets just say someone gets art C which appears to be the front steel of the tripack, if bought individually, the back artwork of Art C which are the teeth(front mouth part), it would be covered with a data sheet that would be sealed so only way to see the picture teeth part would be to open the sealed Slip ?
Yes... imagine the art A raw without it. U will get an "ugly" spine art. I think that the data sheet it's a mandatory issue. The only way to see the art is by opening the SB.

Reactions: Actarus
Yes... imagine the art A raw without it. U will get an "ugly" spine art. I think that the data sheet it's a mandatory issue. The only way to see the art is by opening the SB.

I see what you mean, same thing as tripack Star Trek Into Drakness(even though the 3 together doesn't do a picture with the back art) but just getting one a,b or c and side ways it doesn't look nice, incomplete as you get only 1/3 of the ship and here you'd get 1/3 of the Transformer Face Logo

Reactions: charlie1533pr
where are the individual releases ?! would like art B / C depending the cost and if possible to combine shipping w/ wall-e am in a GB ... cheers
For that you should go and ask to the other forum or ask a moderator here if they have plans for getting these here at HDN shop later.

where are the individual releases ?! would like art B / C depending the cost and if possible to combine shipping w/ wall-e am in a GB ... cheers
search for "Age of extinction" in this forum section (Search title only), and you'll find them

Last edited:
Reactions: jayce20
If you join BD forum group buy, you won't have an option to combine shipping because they ship directly from China when they are released. No more hub shipping.

Last edited by a moderator: