zv7o6x.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
9/30/14! TF4 Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

F**K YEAH!!! :notworthy: This Steel is awesome! :cool:

full

I also got the Steel for Part 1! :thumbs:

THANKS Sugar Mama!!! :drool:

Wow epic haul Brody. I didn't want to "blow my load" on this release, cuz Im saving for Days of Future Past & DAWN of the Planet of the Apes. Im gunna really splurge on those lol

The price was right on this steel cool-looking steel, and it is a blind buy, so Im only getting this AOE edition.

Minor scuffs and a chip under the super-tight shrink wrap, holy crap. I can do a sharpie touch up. Not emotionally attachéd to this so screw it.

The 2D slip looks Un-R!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 110
Nice one @NoDingsNoScratches ...Love those in store photo snaps :thumbs:

Awesome steel and fantastic looking gloss... too bad no 3D but that didn't stop me from picking a couple. Played around with the IMAX 3D lenti slip in store and confirmed it makes a snug fit on the BB steel. Imagine if this steel had a 3D disc... perfect fit with that lenti :)

How much is the IMAX 3D with lenti slip in store? I'm thinking of making a hybrid Steel / IMAX Lenti and calling it HUB Collection #1 :woot:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I picked it up today for $19.99 at BB. In store and had a ton of them this morning (day after release). Probably at least 30 left.

Went back to pick up the IMAX 3D lenti @ BB and was surprised that it took me a while to find a mint slip... mostly flawed slips. I simply want it to fit a foreign 3D steel. Still saw @ least 15 steels on Saturday evening.