Transformers: Age of Extinction - June 27, 2014

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
A mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down Autobots and Decepticons - and a paranoid government official - on them.
With: Mark Wahlberg

Trailer:
[media=youtube]ubGpDoyJvmI[/media]

Original post:
Although nothing is official...

JASON Statham is being lined up to star in the next Transformers movie.

Huge opening weekend box office returns have convinced studio bosses to green light Transformers 4 but with a new male lead.

And Jason, who’s dating Rosie Huntington Whitely, is said to be the hot favorite.

“One of the stars being mentioned is Rosie’s boyfriend Jason Statham,” says a Hollywood insider.

“It’s clear the franchise still has huge potential but with a new leading man capable of taking Transformers in a new, darker direction. Jason could be just the man to do that and his relationship with Rosie would be an added bonus in marketing the movie.”

Rosie recently revealed how her movie role bought her closer to Jason.

“He’s extremely proud and he’s extremely excited to see the movie,” she said . “I love his films and now I get to love doing action too. So that’s something that we definitely share in common now.”

Attachments

• hr_Transformers_4_1.jpg
    hr_Transformers_4_1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 324
  • transformers4-teaserposter.jpg
    transformers4-teaserposter.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 412
Last edited by a moderator:
To prepare myself, I've re-watched #3 yesterday.... damn this is a piece of ****. I just hope this #4 with Marky Mark get back to the original level...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
To prepare myself, I've re-watched #3 yesterday.... damn this is a piece of ****. I just hope this #4 with Marky Mark get back to the original level...

LOL! :hilarious: It 'IS' a piece of $hit!

Even-transformers-poop.jpg

I was very disappointed with Dark of the Moon! :angry: When Mark was cast as the lead actor in part 4, I was through the roof with excitement!!! :oohyeah: Especially because 'NO Shia'! :bow: :LOL: :scat: :scat: F**K YEAH!

I'll be watching a TF film leading up to Age of Extinction :thumbs:

:movie: - - - - - :ninja: - - - - - - - - - - :movie: - - - - - - - - - - :ninja: - - - - - :movie:​

Paramount Announces ‘Transformers 5′ for 2016

http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-5-2016/

Paramount loves sequels just as much as any other studio, and at the CineEurope confab — basically the European CinemaCon — studio reps touted the company’s upcoming schedule. 2016 is thick with sequels, with Transformers 5 newly announced for that year alongside Beverly Hills Cop 4, G.I. Joe 3, and Hansel and Gretel 2. Also in the 2016 announcement is Paranormal Activity 5, which represents a huge delay for the title. The film was originally slated for 2013, then pushed to October of this year, and now evidently has a more significant delay ahead.

THR reports the details from the conference.

We’ve known that a fifth Transformers film was likely, but typically this sort of announcement wouldn’t come until after the opening of the fourth. That film, Transformers: Age of Extinction, premieres this week in Hong Kong, and opens next week, on June 27. This is the first official studio statement that another film is coming. We don’t know who will write, direct, or star at this point.

:movie:

Reactions: harry
At first I thought wow another Transformers money are they milking this cash cow for all its worth or what, yet I keep going and seeing the new ones and they keep on not disappointing me some how. Mark Wahlburger should be a great addition as well. These movies are like the Benchmark in CGI and sound year after year.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
At first I thought wow another Transformers money are they milking this cash cow for all its worth or what, yet I keep going and seeing the new ones and they keep on not disappointing me some how. Mark Wahlburger should be a great addition as well. These movies are like the Benchmark in CGI and sound year after year.

They can, and they WILL milk that fat cow for all its worth! I'll still go see them! ;) :p They're awesome, entertaining action films!

cash-cow.jpg

I agree about the CGI! :thumbs: It's gotten more impressive with each film! I fu**ing love part 1 and 2 is great! Though, part 3 was definitely was my least favorite (hated it at times!) it looked and sounded awesome at the IMAX. Cant wait to see Extinction! :movie: Bring it on Bayhem! :scat:

I'm gonna be sitting in the theater in awe EEK! because of Grimlock (I just know it!), and I'll be thinking to myself, "This is a kick ass ride!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cy-eJJKYO8

I really hope this good, I like Mark Wahlberg and hopefully he can revive the series, but I'll be happy to see him have a bit part and make it all about the Transformers!

Other than Shia's incessant whining I liked Moon 10 times better than Fallen. I will never subject myself to Fallen ever again. :angry:

Mark should be a HUGE improvement over Shia and that in itself is a big draw for me.
Yup... you're right... Fallen is even worse than Moon... but dunno why... in my memories, it wasn't that bad... but yeah... it is bad!!!

Bring it on Marky Mark!!!

Other than Shia's incessant whining I liked Moon 10 times better than Fallen. I will never subject myself to Fallen ever again. :angry:

Mark should be a HUGE improvement over Shia and that in itself is a big draw for me.

I wish I could unthank your post! I agree with the first part but not with Mark Wahlberg. Can't stand the guy.

Looking forward to this and personally I think getting rid of 'gimmicky' Shia is a good thing. Hopefully Mark will be better.

Marky Mark is awesome!! :scat: :scat: :LOL:

Reading about his hate crimes and refusal to make amends really changed my mind about him. That and his reputation even today for being an asshole.

At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while yelling a racial epithet. That same day, he also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving the victim permanently blind in one eye.[12][13]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in state prison at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction. He served 45 days of his sentence.[12][14] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[15] Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt: "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right by other people, as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."[16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Assaults_and_conviction