Transformers: Age of Extinction - June 27, 2014

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
A mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down Autobots and Decepticons - and a paranoid government official - on them.
With: Mark Wahlberg

Trailer:
[media=youtube]ubGpDoyJvmI[/media]

Original post:
Although nothing is official...

JASON Statham is being lined up to star in the next Transformers movie.

Huge opening weekend box office returns have convinced studio bosses to green light Transformers 4 but with a new male lead.

And Jason, who’s dating Rosie Huntington Whitely, is said to be the hot favorite.

“One of the stars being mentioned is Rosie’s boyfriend Jason Statham,” says a Hollywood insider.

“It’s clear the franchise still has huge potential but with a new leading man capable of taking Transformers in a new, darker direction. Jason could be just the man to do that and his relationship with Rosie would be an added bonus in marketing the movie.”

Rosie recently revealed how her movie role bought her closer to Jason.

“He’s extremely proud and he’s extremely excited to see the movie,” she said . “I love his films and now I get to love doing action too. So that’s something that we definitely share in common now.”

Attachments

• hr_Transformers_4_1.jpg
    hr_Transformers_4_1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 323
  • transformers4-teaserposter.jpg
    transformers4-teaserposter.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
Does it come out in the States sooner?

Yes :(

5th July for UK, already booked my tickets for BFI

Hell Yeah! :LOL: America will finally enjoy a film before the UK! :scat: Take that you bloody bastards! :naughty: :hilarious:

My local IMAX Theater will be showing it tomorrow night at 7pm! :oohyeah: Guess which Ninja will be there with a huge tub of popcorn while drinking a large Coke... this guy! :thumbs:

Hell Yeah! :LOL: America will finally enjoy a film before the UK! :scat: Take that you bloody bastards! :naughty: :hilarious:

My local IMAX Theater will be showing it tomorrow night at 7pm! :oohyeah: Guess which Ninja will be there with a huge tub of popcorn while drinking a large Coke... this guy! :thumbs:

HAHAHAHA I guess it is revenge for Godzilla! ............. I want a FULL report :naughty: :thumbs: :scat: :hilarious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Ouch!!! :ohno:
At the moment, it doesn't look good...

Rotten Tomatoes rating & Box office Mojo $$$ Worldwide:
Transformers: Age of Extinction: 16% -> ....
Transformers; Dark of the Moon: 36% -> $1'123M
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: 19% -> $836M
Transformers: 57% -> $710M

Have my tickets for next Tuesday... well.. it's a good thing I got them for cheap... :movie:

Ouch!!! :ohno:
At the moment, it doesn't look good...

Rotten Tomatoes rating & Box office Mojo $$$ Worldwide:
Transformers: Age of Extinction: 16% -> ....
Transformers; Dark of the Moon: 36% -> $1'123M
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: 19% -> $836M
Transformers: 57% -> $710M

Have my tickets for next Tuesday... well.. it's a good thing I got them for cheap... :movie:
Meh. Rotten tomatoes dont mean nuthin. It's gonna be in the same vein as the others, so I know ill enjoy it.

HAHAHAHA I guess it is revenge for Godzilla! ............. I want a FULL report :naughty: :thumbs: :scat: :hilarious:

My night didn't go as planned...:( I cant believe this was SOLD OUT! Though in my eyes, that's a good sign! :LOL: I'm just pissed off that I had to drive 15 fu**ing minutes to see a DAMN sign on the front doors that read, "Tickets for the 7pm and 10pm Showings for TF4 are SOLD OUT! Sorry for the inconvenience" :angry: And it was already too late to drive across town...

Now, I'm gonna see it 1st thing tomorrow morning! :thumbs: I'll post my report soon after! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Meh. Rotten tomatoes dont mean nuthin. It's gonna be in the same vein as the others, so I know ill enjoy it.

Right?they will never rate movies like these high.They have no taste in films on that site.If you want a some true impressions, you should hit the comic book sites.Those people are the people who really want to see it and can give a real opinion that matters.

If it sucks they will tell you better then someone who will not like the movie based on the fact that they don't like Michale bay because he doesn't make romantic comedies .

Just came back from it. Thought it was the best one since the first one, but not without its big flaws though. I thought it was very entertaining. Loud as a Bay film should be. Its more style than substance. But they all are. Best Part is Optimus as always. Dinobots kickass as expected. I give it a solid 6.5/10

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Autobots

Have they done something new with the Autobots and Decepticons? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there seems to be something different about the BumbleBee I saw in the previews for this new one Vs 1-3.

Just came back from seeing this. I was disappointed.

For me, I rate this movie the worse out of all 4 Transformers films.

Last edited: