Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

Deej, have you rang your local sorting office to see if it's there?
Got invoice from parcelforce today, will collect later on after work :scat:... BUT

Found out this morning that parcelforce have mine, they want £27.50!!!
£14.50 vat and£13 handling charge!! They said it wasn't £8 due to the express package!! I was stunned but will stump up, next time I will use a service through amazon where I pay duty up front and faster shipping, it will work out cheaper in the long run.
I'm in the same boat as you bud, £27.18 what I have to pay here, that's disgraceful :angry:

Got invoice from parcelforce today, will collect later on after work :scat:... BUT

I'm in the same boat as you bud, £27.18 what I have to pay here, that's disgraceful :angry:

Thing is the bloke at parcelforce said I shouldn't have been charged at all as the parcel originated in Germany. Gonna ring customs soon to see where I stand. He also said the Package has been there since the 19th of feb. express service my arse!

At least you guys have finally get your copies! Be careful when taking the tape off the discs!! Do it nice and slowly

Reactions: Orekul
At least you guys have finally get your copies! Be careful when taking the tape off the discs!! Do it nice and slowly

Thanks cooey, an expensive lesson learnt there, I will use the more expensive shipping plus customs deposit next time or see if there is a ninja who can help me out.

It's a lovely set and my signature is great, my only grumble is there is a slight ding in the bottom stand thing. I can't see how it happened as the inner shipping box is untouched.

Ah well small problem, great set.

Thanks for the tip about the tape on the discs.

Thing is the bloke at parcelforce said I shouldn't have been charged at all as the parcel originated in Germany. Gonna ring customs soon to see where I stand. He also said the Package has been there since the 19th of feb. express service my arse!
Please do update me on your outcome as I had no choice but to pay :rolleyes:

Yeah maybe the last two unlucky guys in the whole universe :hilarious::p
I already unpacked it & removed the tape off, I aways take care when removing cello-tapes off steelbooks and the like but thanks for the tip.

Ok so my first impression was, is that it??? :hilarious: seriously though I like the stock pictures more than what my set looks like in real life lol, got it safely and all that maybe very minor scratches here and there but other than that it's good, the material is sold but still a bit flimsy, in all honesty the only real thing I like about it is the Signature & film strip :p

My real problem now, displaying it.. no idea where to put it :rolleyes:

Gotta stick to collecting steelbooks from now on hehe

Please do update me on your outcome as I had no choice but to pay :rolleyes:

I rang hmrc this afternoon and they told me that the package originated in america, it only stopped in Germany and was restickered by DHL. Ah well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I like you was underwhelmed, I think the build up and wait was better than getting it.

For me it stays in the original box until I move to my new house in june/july, then I get the loft for my own man cave. When this happens it will be on a shelf next to all his peers.:D

Reactions: DJHilalo
I rang hmrc this afternoon and they told me that the package originated in america, it only stopped in Germany and was restickered by DHL. Ah well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I like you was underwhelmed, I think the build up and wait was better than getting it.

For me it stays in the original box until I move to my new house in june/july, then I get the loft for my own man cave. When this happens it will be on a shelf next to all his peers.:D
Thanks man, shame that we had to pay that much, more than what others paid for theirs, it kinda killed the deal completely, I think it'll grow on me in the next couple of days will see hehe, besides my little one is a big Transformers fan so really it was for him more than me ;)

Will look forward to see your Transformers collection displayed in your new house matey :scat:

My mate Chris (Cheaney) is still waiting for his

I got my letter from parcel force on 29th feb, paid £19.64 in total. Paid over the internet delivered the next day to my parents, as i'm moving I didn't know when it would arrive so had it sent there. So as yet i still haven't seen it, maybe tuesday when i see my parents come round to visit.

IS NO ONE ELSE BOTHERED??

is no one else bothered by the fact that most of the signatures look exactly the same?? and by the way, they look nothing like what michael bay was signing in the end of the video where he introduces the set.. and if there's only 5000 copied, how the hell are they still in stock??

5000 and it still being in stock doesnt surprise me.

However .... all the autographs looking very similar leads me to believe this is an auto-pen job .... the master of special effects used some special effects of his own is my guess.

The modern autopen called the Robot Pen was developed in the 1930s and became commercially available in 1937 (used as a storage unit device, similar in principle to how vinyl records store information) to record a signers signature. A small segment of the record could be removed and stored elsewhere to prevent misuse. The machine would then be able to mass produce a template signature when needed. On May 27, 2011, U.S. President Barack Obama became the first president to use an autopen to sign a bill into law.[4] While visiting France, he authorized the use of an autopen to create his signature which signed into law an extension of three key provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act.[5]Republican leaders have raised questions as to whether this use of the Autopen meets the Constitutional requirement for signing a bill into law.

I dunno about it being auto-penned..... I don't think Monsieur Bay would post a video saying he was going to hand sign them and then lie about signing these

I dunno about it being auto-penned..... I don't think Monsieur Bay would post a video saying he was going to hand sign them and then lie about signing these

I could see it 50/50 :p but yeah I would like to believe that .... but his autographs that appear real on the "bay" dont seem to resemble this one. I know of a few credible sellers so its kinda odd.

I like to think I know a fair bit about hand signed stuff being a collector, I had the signed TF2 blu that Bay did a couple of years back and that you could tell was hand signed and I've got no reason to doubt that these on this set are not authentic.

Thing is though, he's signed 5000 of them and let's say 100 of us here have bought it....out of the 5000 90% of the autos will look exactly the same. You tr signing your name over and over on the same size area. After the first few attempts you'll notice it looks like the same over and over again

But the again I could be wrong haha

not quite sure why people are concerned about bay's signature being same-ish

i would expect his signature to match to be honest. i'd be very concerned if his signature wasn't the same across the sets

I like to think I know a fair bit about hand signed stuff being a collector, I had the signed TF2 blu that Bay did a couple of years back and that you could tell was hand signed and I've got no reason to doubt that these on this set are not authentic.

Thing is though, he's signed 5000 of them and let's say 100 of us here have bought it....out of the 5000 90% of the autos will look exactly the same. You tr signing your name over and over on the same size area. After the first few attempts you'll notice it looks like the same over and over again

But the again I could be wrong haha

I very much they held Bay at gunpoint and said "sign all 5000 NOW!!!!!"

if he did a couple of hundred a night over a fornight, they pretty much would look the same.

i can't imagine Lord Bayhem sitting there, hand bleeding, saying "MUST...SIGN....THEM...ALL!!!":drool: